PC SOFT

FORUMS PROFESSIONNELS
WINDEVWEBDEV et WINDEV Mobile

pcsoft.us.windev
Forum consacré à WINDEV (version en cours), en anglais
« Hi friends. I have some questions regarding EAN-128. (I have to use the BARCODE-control of WD instead of the printer's built-in EAN128 capability - it's nor working properly with t… »
Débuté le 29 juin. 2004 par
« Hi, I have two fields in a table for maintaining the barcode for an item. One is Barcode and the other is BarcodeType that stores the type of barcode used in the Barcode field. E.g… »
Débuté le 29 juin. 2004 par
« Hi, Thanks once again for the different answers. I think that I locate the problem of the delay or bad performans of windev 5.5. It seems that this happends during a Hreadlock and … »
Débuté le 28 juin. 2004 par
« I am trying to create I quess a memory table or query with just a set of records and modify a piece of data. Here is my code. It errors out at the HModify() function. Here is the c… »
« I read this at http://www.pcsoft.fr/actu.htm WEBDEV 7 Déploiement 06/04/2004 - La version anglaise de WEBDEV 7 Déploiement est disponible. Elle est livrée avec la LST N°56; elle pe… »
« This message appears from PCSoft at the French newsgroup : Bonjour, Le récent sondage effectué sur la version 8 de WINDEV fait ressortir un taux de satisfaction de 97,3% Ce résulta… »
« A few months ago I posted a problem. When printing, users sometimes received a message like 'The instruction at "0x25065983" referenced memory at "0x00000104". The memory could not… »
Débuté le 24 juin. 2004 par
« Hi again, First af all thanks to the different answers I gait on my request. Neverthelees the problem still remains. A few technical aspects. We use a 2003 server and 4 Xp WS There… »
Débuté le 27 juin. 2004 par
« Hello developers, I have one rare thing to comment. I have one program regulated by the standard WD User Groupware (only modificated things are languaje on the GPW windows), the GP… »
Débuté le 23 juin. 2004 par
« Hello all, Is it possible to add a suffix within the same application to the 'Name on Disk' (File Description) depending on an useridentification : e.g. ARTICLES01 for department 0… »
Débuté le 25 juin. 2004 par