PC SOFT

FORUMS PROFESSIONNELS
WINDEVWEBDEV et WINDEV Mobile

pcsoft.us.windev
Forum consacré à WINDEV (version en cours), en anglais
« A few months ago I posted a problem. When printing, users sometimes received a message like 'The instruction at "0x25065983" referenced memory at "0x00000104". The memory could not… »
Débuté le 24 juin. 2004 par
« Hi again, First af all thanks to the different answers I gait on my request. Neverthelees the problem still remains. A few technical aspects. We use a 2003 server and 4 Xp WS There… »
Débuté le 27 juin. 2004 par
« Hello developers, I have one rare thing to comment. I have one program regulated by the standard WD User Groupware (only modificated things are languaje on the GPW windows), the GP… »
Débuté le 23 juin. 2004 par
« Hello all, Is it possible to add a suffix within the same application to the 'Name on Disk' (File Description) depending on an useridentification : e.g. ARTICLES01 for department 0… »
Débuté le 25 juin. 2004 par
« I have dropped an activeX control on my form. How do I address this control in code. I named the activeX control "uzCtrl". This does not work : uzCtrl:?????? or MyParent:uzCtrl>… »
« I am trying to unzip a file that was zipped with pkzip. It is a file that was zipped by another program on an other computor. I just want to grab the file with the open file dialog… »
« On a browse when you press the Modify button it calls: If Open("Form_Person","Modif") If there was a modification (TRUE) then: TableDisplay(Table,taCurrentSelection) What if I am f… »
« Hi I only have the demo version now, but have ordered version 8. Was trying to create a help file. The WD help says to click on File..New then select Help file. Well in my demo ver… »
Débuté le 22 juin. 2004 par
« Hi, I wrote an application using aprox 150 files and 400 win and 300 repports using windev 5.5. In real life everyhing works fine but from the time that more users using the same d… »
« Hi, For some ActiveX (like kSet Button ActiveX) you need an IPicture or IPictureDisp Interface (Com object) to display images. It is easy in VB but in WinDev I can not get it to wo… »