PC SOFT

FORUMS PROFESSIONNELS
WINDEVWEBDEV et WINDEV Mobile

pcsoft.us.windev
Forum consacré à WINDEV (version en cours), en anglais
« Hi Does anybody know if you can create a HyperFile with code. I found commands to build a DBF 3 database, but can not find anything on creating a HyperFile. Can someone point me in… »
Débuté le 22 juin. 2004 par
1 réponse
« Hallo, hexecutequery(anfrage) //works perfect with hreadfirst, hreadnext TableDisplay(tabelle) // nothing happend Any Idea ? Can´t find anything in help or examples. Christoph… »
Débuté le 22 juin. 2004 par
« The "taCurrentFirst" option of "TableDisplay" seems like the best way to re-display a table after making changes to the sort field, but it isn't working for me! The situation: - "t… »
Débuté le 21 juin. 2004 par
« Hi I am trying to modify a record with HModify(). When I do I get an error that I am adding a duplicate record. I am not changing the key field. I just want to change some other fi… »
« Hi Does anyone know if you start a project with the demo version and then purchase WD, will the demo project work in the full version. I am starting a project to evaluate WinDev an… »
« Good afternoon programmers, I am trying to change the Text / Value / Caption of a static. I tried in the initialisation of the object the following syntaxes Myself..Value="A word" … »
« dear windev expert, I want to craete a composite key based on the user selections when the program is running, but the same key was not defined in the analysis, in other words, to … »
« Hello Everyone Newbie using WinDev 7.5 There is an Example in French, Comptabilite Which I think means Accounts/General Ledger Is there an English version of this example somewhere… »
Débuté le 18 juin. 2004 par
« Hi, I am looking for the COM/DCOM examples, which I should have been able to find in Example(s)\DCOM\ - but they're not there, not in the french WD8 examples nor in the English ver… »
Débuté le 17 juin. 2004 par
« Hi, I just started working (again) for Unitas Software (Gerard van Woudenberg), and one of the things I want to do is use MySQL (or better still, Postgresql) native access in Winde… »
Débuté le 16 juin. 2004 par