PC SOFT

FORUMS PROFESSIONNELS
WINDEVWEBDEV et WINDEV Mobile

pcsoft.us.windev
Forum consacré à WINDEV (version en cours), en anglais
« Hello, This message is to announce that an update for the Native MySQL Access is available for download from http://www.pcsoft.fr/us/ts/download/windev8/index.html Regards PC SOF… »
Débuté le 17 juin. 2004 par
« Hello everyone, As you probably geussed i have a little problem. I want to retrieve data from 2 differend databases and differend tables. This isnt a problem for mySQL but apperent… »
Débuté le 16 juin. 2004 par
« Dear Windev experts, I have a file with more than 20,000 records, trying to find duplicates or phonetic matches in it, but string comparing takes too long (indexed first),expercial… »
Débuté le 17 juin. 2004 par
« Hallo, i am starting with MYSQL and WINDEV 8 1. I want to connect to an MySQL 4.1.2 Server with SSL an Compression. Does anybody know how to manage this problem ? 2. SQL.MESERROR g… »
Débuté le 15 juin. 2004 par
« Is there a way of changing a cursor from the Hourglass to another type during a report. thank you, joe… »
« Hello! I need to create a report with a specified paper width but without need to specify the paper height. Because the paper is continuous and its to print a receipt in a POS prin… »
« The "taCurrentFirst" option of "TableDisplay" seems like the best way to re-display a table after making changes to the sort field, but it isn't working for me! The situation: - "t… »
« Hi all, We have in test now middle and larger systems running WinCE, with 320x240 screen, 800x480, 640x480. These are all planned to be telematic units operating in a vehicle. For … »
Débuté le 11 juin. 2004 par
« I just have been looking for a file within the analysis. Did no changes, just clicked on the analysis icon and moved around in the analsysis. Not a small one. Suddenly, the scroll-… »
Débuté le 13 juin. 2004 par
« Hello, I want to know how to get or set the paper size (A4, letter a.s.o.) of a report. I didn't found properties for such task!? Best regards http://www.invitec.com… »
Débuté le 14 juin. 2004 par