PC SOFT

FORUMS PROFESSIONNELS
WINDEVWEBDEV et WINDEV Mobile

pcsoft.us.windev
Forum consacré à WINDEV (version en cours), en anglais
« The "taCurrentFirst" option of "TableDisplay" seems like the best way to re-display a table after making changes to the sort field, but it isn't working for me! The situation: - "t… »
Débuté le 15 juin. 2004 par
« Hi all, We have in test now middle and larger systems running WinCE, with 320x240 screen, 800x480, 640x480. These are all planned to be telematic units operating in a vehicle. For … »
Débuté le 11 juin. 2004 par
« I just have been looking for a file within the analysis. Did no changes, just clicked on the analysis icon and moved around in the analsysis. Not a small one. Suddenly, the scroll-… »
Débuté le 13 juin. 2004 par
« Hello, I want to know how to get or set the paper size (A4, letter a.s.o.) of a report. I didn't found properties for such task!? Best regards http://www.invitec.com… »
Débuté le 14 juin. 2004 par
« Hi there, I am printing report on the screen for previewing that is, Print Preview and then when i right click the report ******* it should pop-up the menu which should have an op… »
Débuté le 14 juin. 2004 par
Aucune réponse
« Hi all, As promised a few days ago, here's the link to a sample WD8 project using the class for managing reflexive tables. Also included in the project are some wizards that might … »
« Dear friends of the windev's forum Off course, Windev is a 100% french's product but sometimes a new eye may be better ... I bought an Axis IP camera (2130 - with PTZ support), th… »
Débuté le 12 juin. 2004 par
« Hi, Is it true that WinDev comes with a phisical key? In that case, how is it? USB? Parallel? Seria? I work with a Toshiba LapTop with no serial port, but it has 3 USB ports and … »
Débuté le 10 juin. 2004 par
« During making a simple CD-Setup with 'Project..Create executable setup procedure' the program constantly stops with this window. Has anybody seen that before? What does it mean, wh… »
Débuté le 08 juin. 2004 par
« Hi, I'm transforming my project from 5.5 to 8 and I 'm seeking a work around on the following problem. Procedure x. instruction 1 instruction 2 instruction 3 Call "window2" instru… »