PC SOFT

FORUMS PROFESSIONNELS
WINDEVWEBDEV et WINDEV Mobile

pcsoft.us.windev
Forum consacré à WINDEV (version en cours), en anglais
« I have a query that sorts on 3 fields. The query was designed in the Query editor(7.5)...It does not sort. In this query there is a single join and three passed params. help joe… »
Débuté le 07 juin. 2004 par
« In general, I would like to hear experiences that people have had with using WinDev 8.0 and a remote MySQL database. http://www.westcoastsoftwaresolutions.com… »
Débuté le 09 juin. 2004 par
« Hi, I have enhanced the treeview class I published earlier for maintaining reflexive tables to the WD8 version and its new features (Only compatibel with 80314M or higher). Some of… »
Débuté le 09 juin. 2004 par
« Inspired by WD8 for Pocket PC and before waisting several hundred euros to a bad Pocket PC, I would like to know if you guys have any experience of them? What are the best? What sh… »
« Hi friends, HyperFile 8 now supports the NULL value. 'Nice feature', I thought. To my experience (other database), assigning a NULL to any key item will exclude this value from bei… »
« Hello... I'm trying to create a simple keyboard and i need to turn on and off the CAPSLOCK but i don't know how. To the other keys the SENDKEY function works fine but with CAPSLOCK… »
Débuté le 08 juin. 2004 par
« Good afternoon programmers, I' am using a simple shellexecute command to send an email. I have no problem with the following: "mailto:jp@unitas.nl &cc=info@unitas.nl &bcc=marianne@… »
Débuté le 01 juin. 2004 par
« Hello, When trying to create a view on a hyperfile. I get the following error: "Hyper file security mechanism has been triggerd. The detected error is probably due to hardware pro… »
Débuté le 08 juin. 2004 par
« Starting a project that needs User Groupware. In the manual it says all I need to do is select "Project .. User Groupware". I can't find that option under "Project" on the main tit… »
« How can i make a ConnectionPoint on a Component Object Model (COM) whit WinDev? In one of my project i use the Win XP/NT FAX whit the help of the Fax Service Extended COM. http://… »