PC SOFT

FORUMS PROFESSIONNELS
WINDEVWEBDEV et WINDEV Mobile

pcsoft.us.windev
Forum consacré à WINDEV (version en cours), en anglais
« I have been called by an employe of PCSoft this evening (18.30) who says : "This or next week you will receive a mail with all information about WinDev8 US beta-version including a… »
Débuté le 15 mar. 2004 par
« Can someone give me the minimum specs for my hardware to install, use and run : Windev 7.5 US Windev 8.0 US Applications made with WinDev 7.5 US Applications made with WinDev 8.0 U… »
Débuté le 16 mar. 2004 par
« I have a browsing table with 20000 records. If i click on the top of a column for sorting the table, then the whole file are sorted - 1 minutes !! I think this is not correct and i… »
Débuté le 16 mar. 2004 par
« Hello Here under the link to the project done by Emmanuel Lecoster and me to read WAB data ( Outlook Express adress book). this can be downloaded for free ( WDlibre licence) htt… »
Débuté le 15 mar. 2004 par
« Hello, I am trying to store and display a time in format hh:mm:ss. The only thing I can find in the Analysis is a time format with hh:mm. When creating the control I can define a i… »
Débuté le 09 mar. 2004 par
« G'day All The last couple of times when preparing a customer version using the "End User Setup" option the program asks for Wd553a.dll to be in the source directory. The setup appe… »
Débuté le 14 mar. 2004 par
Aucune réponse
« I try to use LIKE *xxx* in windev but It doesn't work and I find the sign "]" that mean contains ,it's use the same LIKE in sql,isn't it? how I can do if I would like to search inf… »
Débuté le 12 mar. 2004 par
Aucune réponse
« Hallo, we have tested WINDEV and a connection to a database ( Hyperfile ) via Internet with VPN and ADSL.The result was satisfied. Does anybody has more or the same expirience with… »
Débuté le 05 mar. 2004 par
« What is the proper mask choice in a table control using mysql. I can not seem to get this right. thank you, joe… »
Débuté le 09 mar. 2004 par
« I use Windev 7.5 English version. And I found some command named "For All". The description is to enables to browse through HF in different ways;full browse,browse and search,brows… »
Débuté le 11 mar. 2004 par