PC SOFT

FORUMS PROFESSIONNELS
WINDEVWEBDEV et WINDEV Mobile

pcsoft.us.windev
Forum consacré à WINDEV (version en cours), en anglais
« What is the newest version of mysql that works with Direct access from windev. thank you, joe… »
Débuté le 22 fév. 2004 par
« Using windev and mysql can I create tables etc in windev or do I have to do it in mysql. thank you, joe… »
Débuté le 21 fév. 2004 par
« When i import windows from another project , the link between the windows can't be kept.does someone has good advice?… »
Débuté le 23 fév. 2004 par
Aucune réponse
« Conversing with a fellow programmer who is looking at the demo version of WinDev and has some questions. I have answered to my limited ability, so I thought I'd throw this out for … »
Débuté le 22 fév. 2004 par
« i use the database access, When i use the windev? every field need input data. can not be zero length. How can resolve the problem.… »
Aucune réponse
« I develop applications with Visual Basic and either use SQL Server or Access for my databases. Currently I have to integrate my application with another product devolped with Winde… »
Débuté le 22 aoû. 2003 par
« hello, i 'm a beginner of windev. when i use the windev , i defined the LDM (import extern data base --access).when i change the database structure, i gernerate the analysis, but W… »
Aucune réponse
« Guys Is there any way of determining where a mouse click occured within a column? What I require is row number + column name (similar to a spreadsheet) I cannot find a way of doing… »
Débuté le 20 fév. 2004 par
5 réponses
« We're using WinDev 7.5 (US Version). We'd like to install just the HyperFile-7 ODBC Driver on another machine to generate some simple reports using Microsoft Access. WD75HFO.DLL ap… »
« On the English PC SOFT site are four new example available. We are now at 29 example if I counted correct. Raimund… »