PC SOFT

FORUMS PROFESSIONNELS
WINDEVWEBDEV et WINDEV Mobile

pcsoft.us.windev
Forum consacré à WINDEV (version en cours), en anglais
« Hi, I'm buying sources of programs built in Windev. Please send the description and the price to euromercante@sapo.pt Thanks… »
Débuté le 26 jan. 2004 par
« Hello Like in Windev IDE (or other app), where we put controls (static, images...) on a window, we can resize, move them. I need to make something like that. There are any Windows… »
Débuté le 23 jan. 2004 par
Aucune réponse
« Discover the new testimonials of project managers and company executives on our web site : http://www.pcsoft.fr/us/pcsoft/temoignages/index.html - SHELL: an ERP developed with Win… »
Débuté le 20 jan. 2004 par
« Hello Everybody, Before I start translating wdsetup: Has anyone a Dutch translation of the Setup Program yet? If so, are you willing to share it with us? Best regards, Piet… »
Débuté le 19 jan. 2004 par
« Hey guys, This might sound like a stupid question, but I need to access a specific database table but I don't know ahead of time what field will be accessed, so I would need to hav… »
Aucune réponse
« Hi Everyone, I was just curious to know if anyone has heard anything on the progress of WinDev for Pocket PC. The PC Soft web page does not give much information. http://www.pcsoft… »
« Can someone nuture and up and coming beginner in Programing pls, as I will teach and help others, when I get very good at programming. I am good at Oracle, SQL & relational databas… »
« Have been trying WD8 with a small test project right now. 1) WD8 is in French language, but its very easy to use WD8 if you have WD75 at hand. If you know the windows and messages … »
« I want to by one copy of windev 7.5 in english language... But I don´t know where I found it. I work today with Clarion 5.5 Thanks and best regard´s… »
Débuté le 14 aoû. 2003 par
« Hallo, I saw by coincidence a message about Windev (on a Magic developers newsgroup) and found the website (and subsequently this newsgroup). It looks like a interesting product b… »