PC SOFT

FORUMS PROFESSIONNELS
WINDEVWEBDEV et WINDEV Mobile

pcsoft.us.windev
Forum consacré à WINDEV (version en cours), en anglais
« a merry Xmas to you all and a very healthy and happy 2004. Keep up the good work. greetings, Joop New-Way automation b.v.… »
Débuté le 05 jan. 2004 par
« Guys My best wishes to you all for a Happy Christmas & a prosperous New Year Thanks for the help in this my first year with WD and for those who who tried to help me with the minef… »
Aucune réponse
« Hi, I asked PC SOFT for the TAPI examples (mentioned in The Guide) and that I would accept even a French example. Shortly after, I got an answer that "French examples are now avail… »
« Hello Everyone, The time has come to forget my embarrassment in not being able to figure this out and just ask the question. I'm an old Business Basic and Cobol programmer. I know … »
Aucune réponse
« I wish you all a Happy New Year and have a lot of Win(ning)Dev pleasure . Teun van Unen UNDIX InformatieSystemen Netherlands http://www.undix.nl… »
« All, Does WinDev have Intellisense/CodeInsight like Visual Basic or Delphi in the editor? These features popup tool tips to display function parameters and a list box to display el… »
Aucune réponse
« Today I tried to use the pre-made User Groupware in WinDev 7.5. Made a small project, input some small files and let RAD generate all the windows. After that, I clicked on Project.… »
« hello, how to know the name of the default printer of windows in windev 7 , 7.5 or 8 ? thanks… »
Aucune réponse
« To all of you: A Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! To give you an impression of my wife and myself… »
« And a beautiful, prosperous, lovely, outstanding and much more 2004 -- Peter… »