PC SOFT

FORUMS PROFESSIONNELS
WINDEVWEBDEV et WINDEV Mobile

pcsoft.us.windev
Forum consacré à WINDEV (version en cours), en anglais
« Hi Guenter, Sorry for the late answer, and thanks for it. You understood well. As a escaped from IE suite for my web reading (to start with mozilla), I also went in usenet newsgrou… »
Débuté le 19 aoû. 2003 par
Aucune réponse
« Does anyone have a sugestion how to skip a number of labels at the beginning of a label type report in Wdetat? This is convenient for re-using sheets that have some labels left. So… »
Débuté le 18 aoû. 2003 par
« Hello, i know there was a solution some weeks ago. How can i disable the tooltips in the code editor. Greetings Thilo… »
« Hello Raimund, i can't disable the tooltips in the code editor there. Thanks Hello, i know there was a solution some weeks ago. How can i disable the tooltips in the code editor. G… »
« Hi Craig, The code is correct, but seems to be getting thrashed when "running" the window. However, when I write "Close("...the autofill doesn't find the first window "Edit." It do… »
« Thanks Al, I thought of this, but it's not as simple as it seems to insert empty records before printing (and remove them afterwards). The only way to do this without affecting the… »
« G'day Piet Almost forgot : In my experience after passing a page of laser labels through the printer a few times the labels can curl at the edges - possibly from the heat - and lab… »
Aucune réponse
« … »
Aucune réponse
« Hi Peter, Thanks for looking...more below. I have finally set aside time to get started with 7.5. Working thru the tutorial, am on page 41, working with Menu's. This is not rocket … »
« Hello... i want to read out the ~whole~ hardware in my pc. Now i'm looking for some WinDev-Functions or other way's to reach this aim... Can somebody help me? Maybe i need to use t… »