PC SOFT

FORUMS PROFESSIONNELS
WINDEVWEBDEV et WINDEV Mobile

pcsoft.us.windev
Forum consacré à WINDEV (version en cours), en anglais
« Thanks Daniel. I overlooked that one. Hans Look in your help for something like "Hyper File assisted error management" (I don't know the french translation. It has all the informat… »
Débuté le 15 aoû. 2003 par
« I have WD7.5 EC (French) and bought WDINT to translate all system messages. It works very well except for one thing : I cannot find the message Le méchanisme de sécurité assisté de… »
« I have an old COBOL-Application, written in Microfocos-Cobol ( with Screen-Section). Has somebody an example, how to mix WinDev and Cobol ? In the first Step, i will only change t… »
« I will use MS WORD to create a new document, to read it and make an update. It works fine. The problem: After i start the PC again, MS WORD will be active with an empty document. … »
« Hello, is here anybody who has some experience with sharing data from WINDEV to Lotus Notes/Domino-server and back? Thilo… »
« Does anybody have a good commercial grade demo application they can share? The demos/examples that come with WD are slightly better than the ones that come with Clarion, so I neede… »
« I´m using 2 licences from windev 5.5 and I need to buy more TWO. I prefer buying from South America. Please Contact me thanks Marco Antonio… »
Débuté le 14 aoû. 2003 par
« How can i get in a report a german date format ( 12.07.2003 )? The format DD.MM.JJJJ give 12 07 2003 without dots. thanks Christoph… »
Débuté le 13 aoû. 2003 par
« Hi, A little update of new sources etcetera on the WindevAsso site Dates are normal style = DD/MM/YYYY 16/06/2003 : some Windev 'lessons' to download (PDF, French, not PcSoft) 16/0… »
« Hello, The new site of wdscript is born this week. You can find it at http://wdscript7.sourceforge.net/ There is a forum in french but you can also post your questions in english..… »