PC SOFT

FORUMS PROFESSIONNELS
WINDEVWEBDEV et WINDEV Mobile

pcsoft.us.windev
Forum consacré à WINDEV (version en cours), en anglais
« During runtime of our programm we get a doctor Watson error, in the application Wd553ndx.exe". Then the erreur "Erreur GlobelHandle 6" occurs. I don't know wich message was the fir… »
Débuté le 22 juil. 2003 par
« Hi Michel, here is a code snippet from my small TAPI wrapper. HTH PROCEDURE DialNo(LOCAL sPhoneNo is string) i is int IF tapiDevice(:sProvider) THEN :sPhoneNo = "" FOR i = 1 T… »
Débuté le 02 juil. 2003 par
« Hi Marc, yes, you've put some fog in the exercise before. But I think, its very easy: I is long int // get both dates from user input or from a file // dates are in the format yyyy… »
Débuté le 21 juil. 2003 par
« Greetings all, I have run into a bit of a pickle while writing a nursing function and wanted to see whether anyone had coded this problem before. I need to be able to determine "Ev… »
« I used to create windev5.5 wdws allowing an windev container program to run the code like openchild("b=c:\mywdw\new.wdw") with no problem. It means I can create any live-wired wdws… »
Débuté le 11 juil. 2003 par
« Hello Group, I am used to APPEND in MS-ACCESS to add several records at once to a table resulting from a query (ie, SELECT). Reading the WINDEV 7.5 help I understand that INSERT c… »
Aucune réponse
« Hi guys, I made a routine to extract all photos stored in a database table to file. All photos were originally stored in ".JPG" format, so this is the format I specified for the ou… »
Débuté le 20 juil. 2003 par
Aucune réponse
« Hello Group, In Windev 5.5 I used different libraries to split up the project. So in case of an updates I would only have to replace the library containing the updated window(s). F… »
Débuté le 18 juil. 2003 par
« So, for me it's impossible to have a maximized Customer List and normal-sized Customer Form. Any suggestions? Any comments? Best regards, Guenter P.S. This Will be continued ... Hi… »
Débuté le 19 juil. 2003 par
« Still wanting a CLEAN MDI-application. I don't regard modal windows which can be moved out of the parent's area as 'clean' and so on ... This lead me to examine the Multi-Windowing… »
Débuté le 18 juil. 2003 par