Accueil → WINDEV Mobile 2024 → Play all in list
Play all in list
Débuté par Mister RUAN, 29 nov. 2016 20:17 - 3 réponses
Membre enregistré
208 messages
Popularité : +1 (1 vote)
Posté le 29 novembre 2016 - 20:17
Good day

I home someone can help. I have created a app to play all my music on my phone from albums and songs etc. When I select an album the songs of that album is in a looper control. When I click on each song in the looper it plays the selected song no problem. I have also added a button the play all songs in the looper but cannot get the player to automatically go to the next song. How will I get this right?

Thanks

Ruan
Posté le 30 novembre 2016 - 10:13
Sounds like you will need an automated function to keep checking if the last song is finished before starting the next. If you create a function to check to see if a song is playing then click on the right hand corner of that function you will see the options there for repeating it and how often. You will then need to start the function again for the next song.

Hope this helps
Membre enregistré
208 messages
Popularité : +1 (1 vote)
Posté le 30 novembre 2016 - 14:05
Mike Stewart wrote:
Sounds like you will need an automated function to keep checking if the last song is finished before starting the next. If you create a function to check to see if a song is playing then click on the right hand corner of that function you will see the options there for repeating it and how often. You will then need to start the function again for the next song.

Hope this helps

Hi Mike

Thanks for the feedback. Do you have any suggestions for me please.. I see i can use the MultimediaStatus to see if the songs is finished - 3 = Play adn 1 = Done. Do you have any advice on how to use a function to go to next song untill all songs in the list is done?

Thanks

Ruan
Posté le 30 novembre 2016 - 15:32
Procedure newProc()

IF currentlyPlaying(oldtrack) = False THEN
playNewTrack(newOne)
EndAutomatedProcedure(newProc)
END

Then in the playnewtrack you would set newProc running again