PC SOFT

FORUMS PROFESSIONNELS
WINDEVWEBDEV et WINDEV Mobile

Accueil → WINDEV Mobile 2024 → A listbox inside a looper
A listbox inside a looper
Débuté par FOSI, 11 fév. 2017 11:07 - 3 réponses
Posté le 11 février 2017 - 11:07
Hello, I have a problem and I do not know what to do if I can help.
I have a looper where I show the products, a listbox where I want to show the different colors and their stock, I make the LooperAddLine (Looper, CadenaColores), the listbox is with an initialcontent in the attributes, in the simulator of the pc, well I see it But when I generate the apk, it turns out that in the first row of the looper, the listbox does not display anything, the result of the first row is placed in the second row, and so on, when you select an item from the listbox, Value that touches him, but the bottom row and the remaining poor follow.

Sorry for the roll I've released, but I'm going crazy.
Membre enregistré
3 651 messages
Popularité : +175 (223 votes)
Posté le 14 février 2017 - 02:32
Good morning, Fosi.

Firstly your question is answered by studying the examples you have in the tool itself, I think you should not have studied.

The solution is simple, check out my post in the forum:

Http://forum.pcsoft.fr/fr-FR/pcsoft.br.windev/931-capturar-click-browse-list/read.awp

To capture the click on the looper you must use this technique or use onclick

Strong hug

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bom dia Fosi

Primeiramente sua duvida é repondida estudando os exemplos que tem na propria ferramenta, julgo que voce não deva ter estudado.

A solução é simples, veja essa minha postagem no forum:

http://forum.pcsoft.fr/fr-FR/pcsoft.br.windev/931-capturar-click-browse-list/read.awp

Para capturar o click no looper deve usar essa tecnica ou usar onclick

Forte abraço

:p

--
Adriano José Boller
adrianoboller@gmail.com
http://wxinformatica.com.br/
Posté le 20 février 2017 - 09:41
Sorry for not being able to answer before.
The first examples I have studied them before, and looked at all the help given, and I have failed to understand that is what fails.
You did not understand me what the problem is, I think windev's serious error,
In a looper, I enter a listbox or combobox, same as, since the error is the same.
Each listbox has fill with different values, when you are in the windows simulator works perfectly, each looper with its listbox and these with their listbox with their different values, but when the apk is generated and installed on a tablet is when the Errors, the looper is well padded, but not so the listbox, in the first looper the listbox goes blank, in the second looper its listbox pulls the data of which should be the first, the third row of the looper, the listbox, The data that should go in the second row of the looper, and so on continuously, so it misrepresents the data. When you select row 2 of the looper then it shows the listbox data, which is in row 3.
I've read that there have been people with the same problem, so I'm not the only one that happens to him.
In the end I did it differently without using looper or listboxt within these.

Anyway thank you Boller for reading and interacting help me.
Membre enregistré
3 651 messages
Popularité : +175 (223 votes)
Posté le 20 février 2017 - 11:54
Bonjour,

Ajoutez moi sur skype ADRIANOBOLLER pour vous aider

Mon emploi du temps libre serait de conseiller le Brésil 20h

Merci

--
Adriano José Boller
adrianoboller@gmail.com
http://wxinformatica.com.br/