Accueil → WINDEV Mobile 2024 → [WM23] problems with android apk
[WM23] problems with android apk
Débuté par ARV, 31 juil. 2018 18:01 - 11 réponses
Membre enregistré
498 messages
Popularité : +8 (8 votes)
Posté le 31 juillet 2018 - 18:01
Hi

This app was develop with WM20 from that time it was no problem updated the app, but now with the version of WM23 I can't updated manualy the app it's say that the app have different signature for the new one, that I need to uninstall the app and then re-install.

I Don't want this because I have important info on my device so this option can´t be done.

Here's the pic:

I Don't know how to solve this issue please help me.

--
Best Regards
Jose
Membre enregistré
498 messages
Posté le 31 juillet 2018 - 18:12
hi

To add more info on WM20 I never use signature I always was using generic signature just to go get the apk, for WM23 I use the same option just to update this but, I can't because of this warning.

Thanks

--
Best Regards
Jose
Membre enregistré
498 messages
Posté le 31 juillet 2018 - 19:18
Hi

I guess I can't solve this problem so...

There's a way to save my info I have on that? I can't open my app because I have some issues with the DB so the app crash.
I can't create a new version of the app because the WM23 have different generic signature of WM20 so I can't copy my files from default one.
Could it be a way to access my .Fic files from default path of my device?.

--
Best Regards
Jose
Membre enregistré
498 messages
Posté le 31 juillet 2018 - 19:50
Hi

For future updateds and so on How Can I get a backup of this files on that device?

--
Best Regards
Jose
Membre enregistré
797 messages
Popularité : +40 (42 votes)
Posté le 02 août 2018 - 13:14
Hello. The format of the signature keys changed at the end of 2017. Read this http://faq.pcsoft.fr/15769-apk_android_signature_jks_format_proprietaire-read.awp

Maybe that's why the signature key had to be changed in WM23.
Membre enregistré
498 messages
Posté le 02 août 2018 - 15:26
Hi

Yes it's true I figured out yesterday thanks for the reply

I'm screw to get the data of the device...

Thanks

--
Best Regards
Jose
Membre enregistré
498 messages
Posté le 02 août 2018 - 15:29
Hi

Rubén Sánchez Peña wrote:
Hello. The format of the signature keys changed at the end of 2017. Read this http://faq.pcsoft.fr/15769-apk_android_signature_jks_format_proprietaire-read.awp

Maybe that's why the signature key had to be changed in WM23.

if I follow everything they said on this link, could I changed the signatured? I think it's not possible, the app was publish on google, the app was using for a client right know....

What do you think?

Thanks

--
Best Regards
Jose
Membre enregistré
498 messages
Posté le 02 août 2018 - 15:42
Hi

I search on my project and it won't work this only work with WM20 maybe it could work if I erased that part but I won't do it, I will let him be

thanks

--
Best Regards
Jose
Membre enregistré
797 messages
Posté le 02 août 2018 - 20:12
Hi. I can only think of the following options:

1) If the device is rooted you can access the application data with applications like Root Explorer or similar.

2) If it still works in WM20, update the application with a module that creates a zip file of the data or copies the data to a public folder on the device or sends the data to a server. That way even if you remove the application from the device to update the signature the data will be safe in another location.

Rubén
Membre enregistré
498 messages
Posté le 03 août 2018 - 15:09
Hi Ruben

Thanks for the reply!

1) No I can not do that.
2) it's not possible to do it, my key for WM20 was updated to WM23 so it won't work.

I send an email to PCSoft and they said that maybe if I change the 1SHA on the advance option when I generated my apk maybe it could work but they are not sure.

Thanks

--
Best Regards
Jose
Membre enregistré
797 messages
Posté le 03 août 2018 - 18:41
Hi. With your dongles upgraded to Wx23 you can use any older version. You should therefore be able to use WM20 without any problem.

As for updating the key, the problem is that installing the new Android version will uninstall the old one and almost certainly remove your data as well.

A greeting

Rubén
Membre enregistré
498 messages
Posté le 06 août 2018 - 15:31
Hi Rubén

Thanks for the reply

Yes, that's the thing I don't want to happend...So I guess I will not be able to have the data of the device only, uninstall the app and lose all the data.

--
Best Regards
Jose