Accueil → WINDEV Mobile 2024 → problem with numeric keyboard on iPhone
problem with numeric keyboard on iPhone
Débuté par VEGEboss, 27 fév. 2019 13:52 - 3 réponses
Membre enregistré
88 messages
Popularité : +2 (2 votes)
Posté le 27 février 2019 - 13:52
hello everybody

as in the subject I have this problem: in my App I have a lot of edit fields, most of them with a NUMERIC mask (999)

when the App runs on the iPhone, when the field take the Focus, the smartphone automatically open the NUMBER keyboard and… surprise! There is'nt a [CONFIRM] or [OK] or [CONTINUE] or [WTF you want] button to close the keyboard!!!

The SIPVisible() function gives very little help because NOT ALWAYS works correctly.

But the TRUE question is: how is possible that the numeric keyboard has'nt a "close" button?
Who make the bad work? Mr. iOS or Dr. Windev Mobile?

thank folks
Membre enregistré
498 messages
Popularité : +8 (8 votes)
Posté le 27 février 2019 - 14:24
Hi VEGEboss

well maybe it's windev I don't know but the only way if you don't have OK button it's only tapping the window I guess...

--
Best Regards
ARV
Membre enregistré
88 messages
Popularité : +2 (2 votes)
Posté le 27 février 2019 - 14:40
hello ARV

yes, touching the screen on the "last three pixels" on the right side, the keyboard will close, but I think is a very poor relpy for my customers
(and the fact that in the WM environment simulation ALL WORKS PERFECTLY... it drives me crazy)
Message modifié, 27 février 2019 - 14:41
Membre enregistré
498 messages
Popularité : +8 (8 votes)
Posté le 27 février 2019 - 15:03
Hi VEGEboss

well maybe you could hide a button behind your edits and setfocus to him instead of the edits...
try to play with the controls if the keyboard numeric doesn't have the OK button.

also did you see on the details tab of the edit?

--
Best Regards
ARV