PC SOFT

FORUMS PROFESSIONNELS
WINDEVWEBDEV et WINDEV Mobile

Accueil → WINDEV Mobile 2024 → Windev Mobile 24 Update Patch 06F240075n
Windev Mobile 24 Update Patch 06F240075n
Débuté par WindevCol, 24 juin 2019 14:42 - 9 réponses
Posté le 24 juin 2019 - 14:42
Anyone has an idea how long it takes after an update/Patch/New Version of the product has been released in France, will be available for us (English/Spanish) Users ? My question is due to the patch 06F240075n they made on the WM 24 framework to address the ITMS link issue for IOS apps. That update is critical because due to policy changes of APPLE, without that fix in certain circumstances when using links the application will be rejected and will not be approved. And been the problem inside the framework (specifically the library called libwd240obj.a) you as a user of windev will not be able to do anything. People using version 23 and below will have to upgrade to version 24 if they do encounter this problem (or remove the usage of any links or web script execution from their apps) because as far as i know PCSOFT is not planning to make that patch/fix for the older versions of the product. So anyone has an idea of when will the version 06F240075n will be available for us to download ?
Membre enregistré
794 messages
Popularité : +40 (42 votes)
Posté le 27 juin 2019 - 14:30
The current version of the folder where the update will be has the name Wx24_75t... and they are creating new folders every day with new versions... it seems that they are correcting even quite a few things...

Rubén
Posté le 27 juin 2019 - 14:40
@Ruben Thank you Ruben, in that case i will wait for them to finish ALL THOSE CHANGES, and just download the final release when they make it public so i dont mess up my development environment, because getting one library here and one library there to fix one or other thing cannot be good for the system. So i hope they do release an official US version this weekend like they said. at the moment the most urgent matter was the fix of the ITMS library and we already got that.
Membre enregistré
794 messages
Posté le 27 juin 2019 - 17:25
When the French version came out (75n) I downloaded it to see the android framework, in case I could use it with the current English version (63m). It didn't work because they must have made many changes in the structure of the libraries, but what I did see is that the number of subversion of the French had increased by more than 100 compared to the English version and had increased its size by 1 MB ...

Rubén
Posté le 27 juin 2019 - 18:20
@Ruben WOW !! that is a big difference !! there are allot of changes then. I will definitely wait for the official release to make sure i dont do something that will make the environment crazy. they told me anyways that it will be available for download this weekend and because i already got the patch from TS, and i got my app approved then i have enough time to wait for the release to be published on the website so i can download it. But is amazing how big the difference you say the environment have from the French version to the US/Spanish version.
Membre enregistré
794 messages
Posté le 27 juin 2019 - 19:35
Hi. Version Wx24_75t ready to download ;P

Rubén
Posté le 27 juin 2019 - 19:38
@Ruben Yes !! thanks Ruben.... and look the version number ... it ends with T so it looks like is a newer build than the French version, i have seen this very phew times. I am downloading it right now, and will apply it immediately.
Posté le 27 juin 2019 - 22:36
Any luck submitting an app to Apple after applying the update? Our build is failing the initial Apple Connect screening with a less-than-helpful error message: "There was an error importing this build." There is not explanation of what went wrong.
Posté le 28 juin 2019 - 13:48
@Andy yes the app was submitted and successfully approved after the update, And that cryptic message in your app "There was an error importing this build." tells me absolutely nothing. So i don´t know what to tell you. What i can say is that we had several APPS waiting for the update because of the ITMS link issue, after we got the update we recompiled and resubmitted and everything was processed and approved properly by APPLE. So the update works at least for us.
Posté le 28 juin 2019 - 14:17
It was a problem on Apple's end. About an hour later, the app status changed back to "(Processing)" and subsequently got through to the review stage :shrug: