PC SOFT

FORUMS PROFESSIONNELS
WINDEVWEBDEV et WINDEV Mobile

Accueil → WINDEV Mobile 2024 → request to a webservices from Windev mobile (Android) does not work!!
request to a webservices from Windev mobile (Android) does not work!!
Débuté par J. Flietstra, 08 juil. 2019 20:50 - 7 réponses
Posté le 08 juillet 2019 - 20:50
Version 75t of Windev / windev Mobile has many errors.
I use a web service made in Windev from Windev mobile (android).
Everything works correctly in the emulator, but when you put the application on an Android device, the web service cannot be reached.
It appears that the request does not arrive at the web service.
If I go back to 63m everything works fine again.
This is just 1 of the mistakes we encounter.
Posté le 10 juillet 2019 - 14:58
We have hundreds of webservices working, and not a single error on them nor has been any problems testing or deploying them with version 75N, so i will look closer in how you are doing things because i dont think is the system, i believe is either a network infrastructure error from your side or the way you have things implemented. Like i mentioned before we have hundreds of them working with the 75N version with no issues at all. so i am sure is not the version 75N of windev where the problem lies. besides posting a message saying a webservice does not work, it does not says anything to anyone that might be willing to help you. is like saying "My Car stopped working, please tell me what is wrong with it..... or please help me fix it..."
Posté le 11 juillet 2019 - 23:39
J. Flietstra wrote:
Version 75t of Windev / windev Mobile has many errors.
I use a web service made in Windev from Windev mobile (android).
Everything works correctly in the emulator, but when you put the application on an Android device, the web service cannot be reached.
It appears that the request does not arrive at the web service.
If I go back to 63m everything works fine again.
This is just 1 of the mistakes we encounter.

Same problem here... please help!
Posté le 12 juillet 2019 - 20:53
I repeat again, is the way you have setup your network or the way you are implementing the webservice and is 100% not the system. and a request saying my webservice does not work is just too vague to be able to help. you cannot just say hey my webservice does not work, help me.
Membre enregistré
794 messages
Popularité : +40 (42 votes)
Posté le 15 juillet 2019 - 17:49
Hi. In my case of malfunction of the WM240075t version is because the IDE, when selecting to use the most recent SDK (default option) if you have installed a version after the 26 SDK in the manifesto puts the target is that version. From that moment the WM framework begins to give problems. The SDK version in the manifest should not be higher than 26 for everything to work well.

Greetings

Ruben
Posté le 21 juillet 2019 - 15:16
@Rubén Sánchez Peña , hello Ruben i have never had that problem because i always try to code so the FRAMEWORK IS NOT INCLUDED in my app, (first because of the size, and second because sometimes the market for mobile apps moves so fast and so many things are been changed by both GOOGLE and APPLE that having a small app without dependencies always pays off, besides then i dont have to worry about the 64BIT requirenment thing). Now i know NOT everyone can do this because the use one thing or other that references or uses the Windev Mobile framework and if there is a problem there they are stuck until the problem gets fixed inside the framework. but they have made a FIX pack for all products that will raise the FRENCH version 24 to (75N#) and the US/SPANISH version 24 to (75T#). remember that from AUGUST 1 2019 (that is just 9 days away) ALL NEW apps MUST target SDK LEVEL 28, and for the updates for us that have many apps already on the PLAYSTORE we are allowed to wait until NOVEMBER 1 2019, form that date and forward all apps must target LEVEL 28. So if you are using the framework and need to release a new app you can download the FIX PACK mentioned above and get your NEW app to work with that SDK level.
Posté le 26 juillet 2019 - 15:54
Hi,

I got a fix from PC-Soft for this issue..

--------------------------------------

A fix is available for the incident #114367 regarding error under ANDROID in JSON decoding.

Use this link to download the upgrade for WinDev Mobile 24 version "Update 1" (240075T):

https://stg.webdev.info/Telechargement_Support_WEB/US/telec_ST.awp…

This upgrade includes:

- \data\objsyn.fic (89,45 Ko)

- \data\objsyn.mmo (558,46 Ko)

- \data\objsyn.ndx (113,27 Ko)

- \Framework\Android\WDJava.build (2,54 Ko)

- \Framework\Android\WDJava.dat (3,39 Ko)

- \wdjava.dll (3800,00 Ko) - version : 24.0.254.4

- \wdjava64.dll (4592,50 Ko) - version : 24.0.254.4

Unzip it keeping the tree structure in the \Programs\ folder of WinDev Mobile 24.

After that recreate the APK application of the project, in order to deploy it again on the Android device or publish it in the Store.

We do apologize for the inconvenience.
Posté le 26 juillet 2019 - 15:56
Hi

PC-Soft has solved this....

---------------------------------------

A fix is available for the incident #114367 regarding error under ANDROID in JSON decoding.

Use this link to download the upgrade for WinDev Mobile 24 version "Update 1" (240075T):

https://stg.webdev.info/Telechargement_Support_WEB/US/telec_ST.awp…

This upgrade includes:

- \data\objsyn.fic (89,45 Ko)

- \data\objsyn.mmo (558,46 Ko)

- \data\objsyn.ndx (113,27 Ko)

- \Framework\Android\WDJava.build (2,54 Ko)

- \Framework\Android\WDJava.dat (3,39 Ko)

- \wdjava.dll (3800,00 Ko) - version : 24.0.254.4

- \wdjava64.dll (4592,50 Ko) - version : 24.0.254.4

Unzip it keeping the tree structure in the \Programs\ folder of WinDev Mobile 24.

After that recreate the APK application of the project, in order to deploy it again on the Android device or publish it in the Store.

We do apologize for the inconvenience.