PC SOFT

FORUMS PROFESSIONNELS
WINDEVWEBDEV et WINDEV Mobile

pcsoft.us.windevmobile
Forum consacré à WINDEV Mobile (version en cours), en anglais
« We're happy to announce that version "Update 1" (290061r) of WINDEV 2024, WEBDEV 2024, and WINDEV Mobile 2024 is ready for download on our website. You'll find it here : https://w… »
Débuté le 22 fév. 2024 par
« Bonjour Cette question paraît simple, mais je n'y arrive pas. J'ai des images enregistrer dans ma base de données J'arrive à les afficher dans un champ image. Ma question Suite à u… »
Débuté le 02 fév. 2024 par
« Good day, I have a application that draws a few complex poligon shapes on a map control and tracks my live location. I would like to know if anyone would perhaps have some sugges… »
Débuté il y a 3 jours par
« Hi everyone, I see a lot of apps that allow to share their content through a lot of other apps (Whatsapp, Gmail, SMS, Copy text into clipboard ...). We are developing an app and we… »
Débuté le 23 juin. 2020 par
« WinDev mobile 2024 generates an android apk, I am not using camera controls, and I do not have the camera permissions added, but when I generate the apk and run it, it shows a list… »
Débuté le 23 mar. 2024 par
Aucune réponse
« Hello everyone, today I started with my first application in Windev Mobile 15. I just did something a abm simple. First download the Java SDK (1.7 is available) and then the SDK an… »
Débuté le 21 oct. 2011 par
« Hi We are using HTTPsendform . The function works but if the mobile signal is flaky, we get a message "App is not responding" and have to continuously click "Wait" for the App to … »
Débuté le 16 fév. 2024 par
« Hello, I am currently using Windev Mobile 24 to build apps for both IOS and Android. A few weeks ago I received an e-mail from Google saying that we need to make our apps compatib… »
Débuté le 22 sep. 2020 par
« Bonjour Devs, J'ai un champ HTML dans lequel je charge une carte Mapbox, Depuis que je suis passé à la version 28 j'ai l'erreur suivante : "Erreur durant le chargement de la page… »
Débuté le 26 nov. 2023 par
« Hello everyone, I need help with windev mobile 28 and SYMFONY REST API. Indeed, I cannot consume the SYMFONY REST API with windev mobile 28. If anyone has any experience with this … »
Débuté le 04 mar. 2024 par
Aucune réponse