PC SOFT

FORUMS PROFESSIONNELS
WINDEVWEBDEV et WINDEV Mobile

pcsoft.us.windevmobile
Forum consacré à WINDEV Mobile (version en cours), en anglais
« Hello, Version 24 "Update 2" is available (240077F). You will find the download link here : https://www.windev.com/ts/download/index.html -- Best Regards, >>PC SOFT… »
Débuté le 18 oct. 2019 par
« hello folks ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ due to the comma in the subject of my prevuois message, I can't read y… »
Débuté il y a moins d'une heure par
« hello folks I'm trying to do the operation in the subject, but I'm finding a lot of problems. if I try to follow the instructionof mr. Boller (have a look to the Comments section… »
Débuté aujourd'hui, 12:17 par
« Hello I would like to know if it is possible for the Windev function "ExeRun()" can be used to to open a component i.e Activity, in an external application. For example in Androi… »
Débuté le 16 nov. 2019 par
Aucune réponse
« Hello, a couple of days ago (it never happened to me before) when I generate a new application with WM24 and the genre, ends with the next error: FAILURE: Build failed with an exc… »
Débuté le 15 nov. 2019 par
« Hi. I have a trouble with Windev mobile. How to start an app in windev mobile and get result. I can do this in eclipse utilizing the method @Override protected void onActivityResu… »
Débuté le 30 avr. 2015 par
« Hi! I'm new in WinDev Mobile and I'm trying to create an android application on a honeywell device with a barcode scanner. I tried 2 different ways and they work on Android studio,… »
Débuté le 09 mar. 2017 par
« hello from Italy I'm asking your help to better understand what's in the subject It seems IMPOSSIBLE to - change the background color of the appointments (red in the image) - chan… »
Débuté le 13 nov. 2019 par
Aucune réponse
« Hello I want to execute code within either the "Key up" or "Key down" events on a Window when a key is pressed on a hardware keyboard. Although the events are triggered on the emu… »
Débuté le 12 nov. 2019 par
Aucune réponse
« i am wanted to make a new window for my mobile project. but apparently the project can't get check out and the windev 24 said "The Project is read-only" . i already quit the windev… »
Débuté le 06 nov. 2019 par
Aucune réponse