PC SOFT

FORUMS PROFESSIONNELS
WINDEVWEBDEV et WINDEV Mobile

pcsoft.us.windevmobile
Forum consacré à WINDEV Mobile (version en cours), en anglais
« Hello, Version 24 "Update 2" is available (240077F). You will find the download link here : https://www.windev.com/ts/download/index.html -- Best Regards, >>PC SOFT… »
Débuté le 18 oct. 2019 par
« hello to everybody it seems that is possible to anchor ONLY ONE column of a Table, but what can I do to have ALL columns changing the width on a phone with a screen larger than mi… »
Débuté le 18 oct. 2019 par
« Hello friends, I have recently merged and exported my database from 2 different groups from my local server to a LINUX based cloud server, on the windev mobile side, two separate … »
Débuté hier, 08:51 par
Aucune réponse
« edit: sorry for double posting, I have no idea what happened because I just pressed send once… »
Débuté hier, 08:50 par
Aucune réponse
« Hello, I need your help, I have a table with numeric values across the columns and I need to create a row that sums up the grand total like how an excel's SUM(Columnstart:Columnend… »
Débuté le 17 oct. 2019 par
« Hi Guys! I have IOS 13 on an IPhone 10 and Windev Mobile 24. I open several windows one after the other with OpenMobileWindow. In the WMDEV app, opening the windows (Maximized) wo… »
Débuté le 15 oct. 2019 par
« Hello, I am trying to export my HFSQL DB from my local server to a Linux based Cloud system, I have already installed HFSQL on the cloud, and backed up my databases to be implement… »
Débuté le 16 oct. 2019 par
Aucune réponse
« So I am planning to make 2 apps that work off each other, the gist of the apps are that App A will be made for consumers while App B will be made for the service providers, where u… »
« ..what should I do, really? I have Windev Mobile 24 Last update: 01a240075t# my Android SDK is updated as you can see in the image below but when I try to send to the Play Store… »
Débuté le 01 sep. 2019 par
« Hi, I have a question, because I need to clarify: I have a window "WIN_QUICK2" in this window is a IWC_Artikel internal window control init without any internal window. IWListDe… »