PC SOFT

FORUMS PROFESSIONNELS
WINDEVWEBDEV et WINDEV Mobile

pcsoft.us.windevmobile
Forum consacré à WINDEV Mobile (version en cours), en anglais
« Hi Looking to capture signature on Windows Mobile 6.0 device. Has anyone managed to acheive this? Thought it may be a Rich Text input box but cant seem to get it to work with styl… »
Débuté le 01 aoû. 2011 par
« Hello, I am very frustrated, i have found NO good documentation out their about Windev mobile. I have had so many things that i have to piece from here and their. Their is a seri… »
Débuté le 04 mai. 2012 par
« Greetings - I am a "green as grass" WinDEV rookie, with many years of development experience, adding WinDEV.mobile to my bag-of-tricks to provide smart-phone functionality to appli… »
Débuté le 12 sep. 2012 par
« Hi all, Does anyone ever encountered a problem with integrating "Native Access for SQL Server" in a Windev Mobile application? Underneath a description of my problem. Hardware: S… »
Débuté le 19 sep. 2012 par
Aucune réponse
« I am developing an app in which I need to scans WiFi network and display the list of all connected devices. Allow a use to tap on a device and the app should show all the hardware… »
Débuté le 12 sep. 2012 par
Aucune réponse
« I am a "PURE ROOKIE" when it comes to WinDEV, with many years of software development background, and REALLY FRUSTRATED! working in WinDEV.mobile-17, for the Android.OS I need to p… »
Débuté le 29 aoû. 2012 par
« Bonjour Comment faire pour positionner le curseur sur une ligne spécifique dans la zone répétée en ISO, dans le simulateur je n'ai pas de problème, il me suffit de faire ZoneRépété… »
Débuté le 16 aoû. 2012 par
Aucune réponse
« Why i cannot use a windev component to make an android aplication using windev mobile 17, I can import the component but i cannot use because I get error and say the component cann… »
Débuté le 23 juil. 2012 par
« Why I can't use a component used in windev16 in windev mobile 17 in order to make an aplication for android. I get a message error, about the imported component. Thks for help… »
Débuté le 23 juil. 2012 par
Aucune réponse
« Hi Please can someone help. I have a HFSQL client server database on PC with a Windev App. I have created a WM app that uses the same analysis. In Mobile App, I can describe and… »
Débuté le 18 mai. 2012 par