PC SOFT

FORUMS PROFESSIONNELS
WINDEVWEBDEV et WINDEV Mobile

pcsoft.us.windevmobile
Forum consacré à WINDEV Mobile (version en cours), en anglais
« Hi all, I know its early days for us with WM17 but I have an app written for the iphone in which I want to use the iAD service. (or some ad service if iAD is not usable yet). I did… »
Débuté le 10 mai. 2012 par
Aucune réponse
« How do I open an external activity on the click of a Windev16 mobile button ... it must be possible as camera etc are external activities. I have a single activity external system… »
Débuté le 20 fév. 2012 par
« This is going to be a manual filter. This project is going to be really fast. Use my last tutorial to set up the connections to the SQlite database. From this point all we have to… »
Débuté le 06 mai. 2012 par
« There is an alphabetindexer for android/ios in windev mobile?… »
Débuté le 26 avr. 2012 par
« Hi All, i want to know if in WM 16 or 17 is it possibile to add to loopers, something like the alphabetic filter that android have on the contact list (a list with on the right a … »
Débuté le 26 avr. 2012 par
« Hello, WinDev, WebDev and WinDev Mobile offer the “NetworkConnect()” function. This function lets you associate a drive with a shared network directory. You simply need to indica… »
Débuté le 17 oct. 2007 par
« Any ideas on how to get data from a sqllite database (WinDev Mobile v16 Android Application) to a remote Hyperfile database server? Requirement: The application collects data all … »
Débuté le 29 avr. 2011 par
« Does Windev Mobile support GPS functions on Windows Mobile versions 6.x? I need to know this before I purchase Windev Mobile 16.… »
Débuté le 14 nov. 2011 par
« Hi I am creating my first android app. I have a linux server with my Firebird database, Apache, php and so on. I need to import my customers from server to android smartphone. Do y… »
Débuté le 01 déc. 2011 par
« Hi, I have create an SQLite db with a table named CICLI. The test connection to the db is OK. I have create a form and selected from the menù "create looper" when I run the applica… »
Débuté le 14 nov. 2011 par