PC SOFT

GRUPOS DE DISCUSSÃO PROFISSIONAL
WINDEVWEBDEV e WINDEV Mobile

Inicio → WEBDEV 2024 → Problem with page under login
Problem with page under login
Iniciado por Mimmo Ghiara, set., 24 2019 12:13 PM - 4 respostas
Publicado em setembro, 24 2019 - 12:13 PM
Hello to all,
how can I prevent a user from having to refresh the page by copying a URL address? I'm better off if the session needs to be protected by login if I copy the address and re-paste it after 10 min back to the page without logging in.
It is possible to avoid this
Thanks
Regards
Publicado em outubro, 11 2019 - 4:57 PM
Hi,

Your site must be dynamic not awp. In the description of the project, Project.

And you need to activate the prevention of using the browser backspace key. In the project description, Advanced.

Or by adding a global variable at the project level and filling in the login when it is correct and on each page validate that variable, if the variable is empty, you return it to the login.

Regards,
Publicado em outubro, 14 2019 - 2:39 PM
Thanks for the help but I have a doubt about the use of global variables.
I have defined some global variables at project level but if the pages vary or I try to pass it to another page the debugger gives me a warning saying that I am doing an incorrect operation "Warning: Declaration of global variable 'gnCurrentUserID' hides global variable 'gnCurrentUserID' of project.
PAGE_user_homePage, Global declarations, line 1, column 67
"
So I shouldn't pass the variable, but if not the gnCurrentUserID step equals zero

Thanks
Publicado em outubro, 15 2019 - 7:22 PM
it's awp you should use declareawpcontext and you shouldn't have equal variables with the same name,
paste your code in the forum, to see more detail
Publicado em outubro, 18 2019 - 3:24 PM
Thank's
I declare

ConfigureAWPContext(ctxDisk, ctxIDCookieURL)

DeclareAWPContext(gbForceStandardBrowser,gnCurrentUserID,garrAttachedFiles)

in global procedure

and declare

gnCurrentUserID is 8-byte int

in the login process, when the user is logged in correctly the gnCurrentUserID becomes the same as the user's id, the program then goes to the PAGE_user_home page, but the gnCurrentUserID variable is zero.
I must say that anyway I didn't understand correctly how awp works
Thanks

Mimmo