PC SOFT

GRUPOS DE DISCUSSÃO PROFISSIONAL
WINDEVWEBDEV e WINDEV Mobile

Inicio → WEBDEV 2024 → How to Create The Control Shown in the Image..
How to Create The Control Shown in the Image..
Iniciado por PrinceFemiAdeniyi, abr., 08 2020 4:57 AM - 3 respostas
Membro registado
31 mensagems
Popularité : +1 (1 vote)
Publicado em abril, 08 2020 - 4:57 AM
Dear All,

How can I create a control shown below in a webdev page? NB, the count is dynamic and change based on number of records.

Many tks in advance?

--
Thanks in advance
Femi
Membro registado
2 mensagems
Publicado em maio, 06 2020 - 9:20 AM
You have a complete tutorial here https://www.wpf-tutorial.com/basic-controls/the-image-control/ https://myboyapk.fun/
Would you mind checking it out?
Publicado em maio, 24 2020 - 11:44 AM
Hi,

This is actually quite easy . First there are some questions to be asked.

1 Do you want the numers be updated automatically ( without reloading the page )

So Donnot look at that example with code examples . No you have to do it with webdev and that sometimes works a bit different. But a lot is possible with just standard webdev. The last thing you want to do is to add raw code from the net.
If it is not possible in webdev look for adding react or a code library, not raw code

OK

Just add two statics to the screen and add two buttons

With the styling you canchange the buttons to hve the curves and colour

Connect to a db and retrieve the values for leads and deals and the count into the caption of the button

If you need values to be changed automatically . You can do it in several ways as well. I would go for the webdev way of so called: "server side events"

1 you have to have the page in dynamic webdev not AWB pages
Click in the description and let webdev refresh the page every 10 seconds
( this is not a timer on the client side this is a proces that runs on the server )

Maybe it is possible to do this with AWB pages as well . I donnot know . SSE in php is childly easy but then again other things ( my experiance moast things ) are easier in webdev
Membro registado
31 mensagems
Popularité : +1 (1 vote)
Publicado em maio, 24 2020 - 8:35 PM
Many thanks Myboy & Renko...

I ve gone through the recommended site and did learn some new things to me.

However, the WB method is very ok for me. As a matter of fact, Victoria (A WB developer) had showed me how last month. Its very similar to Renko way.

Appreciate your responses a lot.

Thank you both.

--
Thanks in advance
Femi