PC SOFT

GRUPOS DE DISCUSSÃO PROFISSIONAL
WINDEVWEBDEV e WINDEV Mobile

Inicio → WEBDEV 2024 → looper with more than 9000 records and image
looper with more than 9000 records and image
Iniciado por victor, abr., 11 2020 2:58 PM - 1 resposta
Publicado em abril, 11 2020 - 2:58 PM
Hi everyone
I have a looper in which I apply various filters, showing data such as names, address, among others, and an image.
The problem I am having is that even applying the filters I get many records, the filter is correct and the number of records too; therefore I have to show or load in that looper more than 9000 records approximately, obviously that that amount a long time despite indicating that it shows me 6 records, but the loading process continues in backgroud, this does it only in webdev.
My question is this:
I have some way to do the loading manually and do the paging by programming, where I can load 6 registers and later by means of a button load the next 6 and so on, and not reload all at once?

To get an idea, I want to apply more or less what Mercado Libre does, where I look for an article and it shows and loads as I scroll.

I hope the question is understood and if someone had this type of development I would appreciate your experience in this regard.

From already thank you very much.
Victor
Publicado em abril, 14 2020 - 6:00 PM
-IF- you are in a webdev classic session (not awp), then your database context is kept on the server side (in a query by example), so what you are describing is easily achievable, just display data from your query starting at last record+1