GRUPOS DE DISCUSSÃO PROFISSIONAL
WINDEVWEBDEV e WINDEV Mobile

Inicio → WEBDEV 2024 → Button on webdev 25
Button on webdev 25
Iniciado por Paulino Rosemberg, set., 19 2020 1:56 AM - 4 respostas
Membro registado
14 mensagems
Publicado em setembro, 19 2020 - 1:56 AM
Just started coding with webdev (selected American English) and the CSS style came with BTN_Defaut (french). The app then complained:

Error:WEBDEV style BTN Defaut unknown. PAGE_BrioQuote.BTN_GetQuote is using a WEBDEV style named 'BTN Defaut'. This style does not exist in the style sheet of the project or in the one of the page. Check whether the style sheets are accessible and if they are, create a style with this name from the control to re-use it or dissociate the control from the style.
PAGE_BrioQuote.BTN_GetQuote, , line 1, column 1
Error:CSS style unknown. PAGE_BrioQuote.BTN_GetQuote is using a CSS style named ''. This style exists neither in the project style sheet, nor in the page style sheet. Check whether the style sheets are accessible and if they are, create a style with this name from the control to re-use it or dissociate the control from the style.
PAGE_BrioQuote.BTN_GetQuote, , line 1, column 1

--
Paul Rosemberg
Membro registado
3 mensagems
Publicado em outubro, 19 2020 - 11:30 AM
Try to regenerate or repaire the page
Membro registado
14 mensagems
Publicado em outubro, 19 2020 - 3:28 PM
Hi Kara, thanks for porting a response.

Are you running version 25?

Any project that I create on my computer is giving me UI errors. I am not sure how to post a screen shot here. After reading your post I created a PHP project (it doesn't matter what kind of project I try and create). Went through the initial questions of project creation. Created the first page (blank) with editing default style and selected maximum desktop size. Added a static edit control, no problem, then added a phone control. Immediately I get UI errors *which does not prevent me from running the test.

Here they are:

Error:The responsive positioning block containing the PAGE_Quote.RADIO_Sex control in the Tablet slice is in a conflicting position.
PAGE_Quote.RADIO_Sex, , line 1, column 1
Error:The responsive positioning block containing the PAGE_Quote.RADIO_Sex control in the Mobile (Smartphone) slice is in a conflicting position.
PAGE_Quote.RADIO_Sex, , line 1, column 1
Error:The responsive positioning block containing the PAGE_Quote.RADIO_Smoker control in the Tablet slice is in a conflicting position.
PAGE_Quote.RADIO_Smoker, , line 1, column 1
Error:The responsive positioning block containing the PAGE_Quote.RADIO_Smoker control in the Mobile (Smartphone) slice is in a conflicting position.
PAGE_Quote.RADIO_Smoker, , line 1, column 1

Any suggestions will be welcome. But I am looking for people running version 25...

--
Paul Rosemberg
Membro registado
14 mensagems
Publicado em outubro, 19 2020 - 3:30 PM
Sorry I ended up posting the UI errors that I am getting another project that had the form all finished.

Here are the errors on this sample project

Error:The responsive positioning block containing the PAGE_Quote.EDT_Phone control in the Tablet slice is in a conflicting position.
PAGE_Quote.EDT_Phone, , line 1, column 1
Error:The responsive positioning block containing the PAGE_Quote.EDT_Phone control in the Mobile (Smartphone) slice is in a conflicting position.
Error:WEBDEV style SAI Normal unknown. PAGE_Quote.EDT_Phone is using a WEBDEV style named 'SAI Normal'. This style does not exist in the style sheet of the project or in the one of the page. Check whether the style sheets are accessible and if they are, create a style with this name from the control to re-use it or dissociate the control from the style.
Error:CSS style SAI unknown. PAGE_Quote.EDT_Phone is using a CSS style named 'SAI'. This style exists neither in the project style sheet, nor in the page style sheet. Check whether the style sheets are accessible and if they are, create a style with this name from the control to re-use it or dissociate the control from the style.
Error:CSS style Normal unknown. PAGE_Quote.EDT_Phone is using a CSS style named 'Normal'. This style exists neither in the project style sheet, nor in the page style sheet. Check whether the style sheets are accessible and if they are, create a style with this name from the control to re-use it or dissociate the control from the style.
Error:CSS style jeton unknown. PAGE_Quote.EDT_Phone is using a CSS style named 'jeton'. This style exists neither in the project style sheet, nor in the page style sheet. Check whether the style sheets are accessible and if they are, create a style with this name from the control to re-use it or dissociate the control from the style.
Error:The <D:\My Projects\Webdev\PQuote\Calendar.svg> file was not found on the disk.
PAGE_Quote, , line 1, column 1

--
Paul Rosemberg
Membro registado
14 mensagems
Publicado em outubro, 20 2020 - 12:22 AM
I failed to add a skin to the project.

--
Paul Rosemberg