PC SOFT

GRUPOS DE DISCUSSÃO PROFISSIONAL
WINDEVWEBDEV e WINDEV Mobile

Inicio → WEBDEV 2024 → simple, self hosted, web-based text editor?
simple, self hosted, web-based text editor?
Iniciado por EdwardOKDUDUMARI, abr., 27 2022 12:29 PM - 2 respostas
Membro registado
7 mensagems
Publicado em abril, 27 2022 - 12:29 PM
Hi
Recently I have begun moving away from various services such as Google docs, discord etc for a few reasons (which would be off topic from the conversation) and have began moving towards my own self-hosted option by creating my own web server on one of my own machines, which currently runs a simple few pages in relation to a gaming club, and some some about various projects with me and my small team.

So now what I am looking for is a simple way to edit a server-side document (be it just appending the end of the file every now and then, or whatever) that can be accessed through an html page. In short: self hosted Google docs

Does not need to have fancy inserts or styling or intuitive UI, does not need to make use of accounts, but would preferably be real-time, as to allow easier coordination when more than one person is working. Would be best if it can be achieved in a few some php scripts or something similar. Thanks in advance!
Publicado em abril, 30 2022 - 9:04 AM
why are you talking about php script on a webdev forum?

As for your request, a simple page with a text edit field (or html, as you prefer) and a simple HF DB and you are good to go
Publicado em abril, 30 2022 - 9:04 AM
why are you talking about php script on a webdev forum?

As for your request, a simple page with a text edit field (or html, as you prefer) and a simple HF DB and you are good to go