GRUPOS DE DISCUSSÃO PROFISSIONAL
WINDEVWEBDEV e WINDEV Mobile

Inicio → WEBDEV 2024 → Controls in Popups get overwritten
Controls in Popups get overwritten
Iniciado por Tobias Hehl, ago., 16 2022 12:15 PM - 3 respostas
Publicado em agosto, 16 2022 - 12:15 PM
Background:
I have several Popup Pages.
One of them is for adding/editing a "Funktion" (Function) and another is for adding/editing a "Verlauf" (progression step)
I have a button with the Caption "Neuer Verlauf" which is used to add a new progression step.

Problem:
This is how the popup for adding/editing a function should look:

This is how it actually looked:

After some trial and error (basically deleting and recreating or just straight up copying the control) it worked. At least kind of.
Now a different control gets "replaced" with "Neuer Verlauf". This one should be displaying "Ersteller: " with a list of possible users.

I do not have a code section anywhere in my page that would set a caption or anything to "Neuer Verlauf" just the above mentioned button with the caption "Neuer Verlauf". Something seems to have gone very wrong here...

Is this a common problem and does anyone know how I can properly fix this?
I tried recompiling, regenerating the HTML-Pages, deleting the controls, repairing the project, even synchronizing with
Membro registado
68 mensagems
Publicado em agosto, 16 2022 - 2:31 PM
Hello, Tobias

I'm not sure what you're trying to show, but I don't see a difference between those images.

Chris

--
Sometimes waiting is the best way forward...
Publicado em agosto, 16 2022 - 2:37 PM
Hello Chris,

If you compare the first and the second image you can see that the Caption now is "Neuer Verlauf" instead of the original "Stichpunkt".

The same is true for the combo box in the third image. The controls caption should be "Ersteller: " but instead it is "Neuer Verlauf" even though I do not have a single line of code that would change this caption
Publicado em agosto, 16 2022 - 4:09 PM
I just noticed I made an error in the original post.
This is the correct second image: