PC SOFT

GRUPOS DE DISCUSSÃO PROFISSIONAL
WINDEVWEBDEV e WINDEV Mobile

pcsoft.us.webdev
Fórum dedicado a WEBDEV (versão atual), em Inglês
« Hi I've created a login page in Webdev 15 which sends a user and password to the server where this is compared to an encrypted database. I use the 'Crypt' command for this. Problem… »
Iniciado em 23 fev. 2011 por
1 resposta
« Good morning, I am developing a web based application for booking. I have a problem using the combo box in a looper. I want in each row of the looper, the combo box will be initial… »
Iniciado em 25 nov. 2011 por
« Hi, I work with webdev for almost a year, i notice some bug. The last just found aboutis about "cross browser" compatibility. Internet Explorer don't process the parts of the serve… »
Iniciado em 08 nov. 2011 por
« Hi Everybody, Can somebody please help. I have an edit box and I am running a data check in the server code in an associated button. If there a way of going back to the edit field… »
Iniciado em 28 out. 2011 por
1 resposta
« I would like to integrate the google cloud print service into my website. Has someone already done this and could share some example code ? Best regards… »
Iniciado em 24 out. 2011 por
Sem resposta
« Hi, I have a table, with an image column(Edit Image). When i click the image i need a new page to open up with the details of the selected Row in EDIt mode. If i try an use the Pag… »
Iniciado em 17 set. 2011 por
« On windows 2008 server unable to get hyperfile c/s to run and connect to database Regards… »
Iniciado em 29 set. 2011 por
« Hi, we have develop a php application that use mysql database. The application has been tested both locally using apache2,of EasyPHP, as the webserver and in our local Internet dom… »
Iniciado em 16 set. 2011 por
« When testing my app the buttons appear correctly. I am using the Office 2007 style sheet and the button image is Office2007_Btn01.gif. When I load the project on to the server the… »
Iniciado em 20 set. 2011 por
Sem resposta
« comment crée un diagramme avec windev 10… »
Iniciado em 11 set. 2011 por