PC SOFT

GRUPOS DE DISCUSSÃO PROFISSIONAL
WINDEVWEBDEV e WINDEV Mobile

pcsoft.us.webdev
Fórum dedicado a WEBDEV (versão atual), em Inglês
« In the WebDev16 Tutorial Book. Page 121 has a report. I have done the report as directed. The problem is that each record from the Search TABLE prints on a seperate page. How do I … »
Iniciado em 09 ago. 2011 por
« Hallo I'm using WebDev 16 WebFleet example. When modifying or adding a user how do I get the looper to return to the record that was modified, or the record that was added instead … »
Iniciado em 24 jul. 2011 por
« I am going through the Example Tutorials for WebDev16 and on page 116 of chapter 2 they have created a TABLE in the page that is filled by a PreDefined Query. When I open the page … »
Iniciado em 02 ago. 2011 por
« Hi, I´m new with WebDEV and have this problem: I have a running WebDEV15-site an a WebServer with WD150Admin. Type: dynamic Now I have updated the site with WebDEV16 and it runs o… »
Iniciado em 22 jul. 2011 por
« I have a many to many table that uses a composite key composed of the id for projectid and contactid. I want to change a column part of the same table, statusid. I want to be able… »
Iniciado em 16 jul. 2011 por
Sem resposta
« Sorry should have put it in the WebDev section... Hello, Using WebDev 16 how do I display a newly created or modified record in the table display after returning from a form? Try… »
Iniciado em 07 jul. 2011 por
« Sorry should have put it in the WebDev section... Hello, Using WebDev 16 how do I display a newly created or modified record in the table display after returning from a form? Try… »
Iniciado em 07 jul. 2011 por
Sem resposta
« Is there a way to lock the bottom of a table to the bottom of the page or 50px from the bottom so when the browser resizes the table height updates. I have it working for the width… »
Iniciado em 04 jul. 2011 por
« I have this query below for a table on a Company Page. It is suppose to populate with a list of related contacts but the table remains empty. I have verified the query returns a r… »
Iniciado em 17 jun. 2011 por
« Hello, I am using WebDev 16. I have been trying to make an upload control work, for use with store images on p31market.com and another website. The development team and I had made… »
Iniciado em 30 jun. 2011 por