PC SOFT

GRUPOS DE DISCUSSÃO PROFISSIONAL
WINDEVWEBDEV e WINDEV Mobile

pcsoft.us.webdev
Fórum dedicado a WEBDEV (versão atual), em Inglês
« Sorry should have put it in the WebDev section... Hello, Using WebDev 16 how do I display a newly created or modified record in the table display after returning from a form? Try… »
Iniciado em 07 jul. 2011 por
Sem resposta
« Is there a way to lock the bottom of a table to the bottom of the page or 50px from the bottom so when the browser resizes the table height updates. I have it working for the width… »
Iniciado em 04 jul. 2011 por
« I have this query below for a table on a Company Page. It is suppose to populate with a list of related contacts but the table remains empty. I have verified the query returns a r… »
Iniciado em 17 jun. 2011 por
« Hello, I am using WebDev 16. I have been trying to make an upload control work, for use with store images on p31market.com and another website. The development team and I had made… »
Iniciado em 30 jun. 2011 por
« Hi, I am trying to add the javascript code located at http://thomasjbradley.ca/lab/signature-pad… I have it so I can do the signature and see the output JSON data. I can also pass … »
Iniciado em 22 jun. 2011 por
« How can I select an Edit Control by programming ? For Example: Select(EDT_Control) Thanks !… »
Iniciado em 08 jun. 2011 por
« Is it possible to pass a variable from the browser code to servercode or call a server procedure from browsercode ? Any hint would be very appreciated.… »
Iniciado em 09 jun. 2011 por
« Does anyone know of a hosting company that specifically caters for Webdev developed sites?… »
Iniciado em 30 set. 2010 por
« How do I make the edit control to display calendar in Buddhist year. That is, it should display the value "2554" instead of "2011" in the edit control and in the calendar that pops… »
Iniciado em 12 jun. 2011 por
« I have followed this tutorial and the items are printing one record to a page. How do I get them to print row after row? Thanks… »
Iniciado em 12 jun. 2011 por
Sem resposta