PC SOFT

GRUPOS DE DISCUSSÃO PROFISSIONAL
WINDEVWEBDEV e WINDEV Mobile

pcsoft.us.webdev
Fórum dedicado a WEBDEV (versão atual), em Inglês
« Anyone knows how to create a custom Skin template to be used in all the possibilities of webdev , like the ones that comes to the product; i mean no a webpage template but a skin o… »
Iniciado em 30 nov. 2010 por
Sem resposta
« Hi all, I would like to use MSSQL 2008's Spatial features. I want to lookup a location by address on google maping service and then I want to save that data on the sql server. I ha… »
Iniciado em 19 nov. 2010 por
« Dear Sir, I saw on you web site, you have WinDev and WinDev Mobile Express version. Nice! What I need is WebDev Express version or Trial version for 30 days. I would like to try We… »
Iniciado em 18 nov. 2010 por
« Hi, I have a table of reports. I want the ability to select multiple reports from this table and put all selected reports in one pdf file. Each report is on its own page. I have th… »
Iniciado em 08 out. 2010 por
« I was working on my project and all of a sudden all my global procedures get red underline and I see that the default set of global procedures in the project explorer is gone. All … »
Iniciado em 25 jun. 2010 por
3 respostas
« Do somebody know a way to open the email software in PHP server code like EmailOpenMail in browser code? I tryed scriptDisplay, PHPDisplay, ShellExecute.… »
Iniciado em 03 nov. 2010 por
« I'm a newbie to WebDev but appear to be getting along OK - slowly, very slowly, but OK. My problems appear to be related to SuperControls and the red/black handles, the sizing of s… »
Iniciado em 03 nov. 2010 por
Sem resposta
« I've followed my first windows tutorial from windev14 tutorial book, but when i created WIN_Menu and linked it with WIN_Counter and WIN_Edit it appeared errors when i run it (when… »
Iniciado em 27 mai. 2010 por
« Thanks Jan, Actually, I have installed on Windows Server 2003. It works fine except for the fact that setting up ftp publishing is like doing brain surgery on the server. Paul… »
Iniciado em 01 out. 2010 por
« I am getting confused, and am lost with what to do now. I am trying to install a WebDev app onto my remote server. I have installed the free WebDev Application Server which appeare… »
Iniciado em 01 out. 2010 por