PC SOFT

GRUPOS DE DISCUSSÃO PROFISSIONAL
WINDEVWEBDEV e WINDEV Mobile

pcsoft.us.webdev
Fórum dedicado a WEBDEV (versão atual), em Inglês
« Hello, WinDev, WebDev and WinDev Mobile offer the “..PageByPagePrint” property. This property, very useful, separates a report print out page by page. This lets you minimize the … »
Iniciado em 02 out. 2007 por
« Hi, Even the controls on the Tutorial Apps appear misaligned when previewed. I am using IE7 and Windows Vista Home Premium. Does anyone know how to take care of this problem? Tha… »
Iniciado em 02 out. 2007 por
« Hello, WinDev, WebDev and WinDev Mobile offer the “MakeInteger” function. This function lets you make a 4 byte integer from two 2 byte integers. This is the inverse function of t… »
Iniciado em 01 out. 2007 por
« I'm looking at making a secure log in page on my webdev site, however I am unsure on how I would get it to read the database so when you type in the username and corresponding pass… »
Iniciado em 01 out. 2007 por
« Hello, WinDev, WebDev and WinDev Mobile offer the “FileToMemoryList” function. This function lets you easily fill a list or a combo box with all the records of a file or a query.… »
Iniciado em 26 set. 2007 por
« Hello, WinDev, WebDev and WinDev mobile offer a value table for performing a search on a composite key. This table cleverly replaces the “HbuildKeyValue” function. Here’s an exam… »
Iniciado em 25 set. 2007 por
« Hello, WinDev, WebDev and WinDev Mobile have the "HRecordDate" function. This function lets you know the time and date of tha last time a record was written into a Hyper File Cla… »
Iniciado em 24 set. 2007 por
« Hello, WinDev, WebDev and WinDev Mobile offer the “HTTPRequest” function. This function lets you perform an HTTP request on a server. The result of this requests can be retrieved… »
Iniciado em 20 set. 2007 por
« Hello, WinDev and WebDev offer the “gpw” functions. User groupware lets you restrict access of a user, to a window or a page, in terms of the rights. The “gpw” functions let you … »
Iniciado em 19 set. 2007 por
« Hello, WinDev, WebDev and WinDev Mobile offer the “..Thumbnail” property. This property lets you see a field’s thumbnail. This field has been defined in the analysis editor or by… »
Iniciado em 18 set. 2007 por