PC SOFT

GRUPOS DE DISCUSSÃO PROFISSIONAL
WINDEVWEBDEV e WINDEV Mobile

pcsoft.us.webdev
Fórum dedicado a WEBDEV (versão atual), em Inglês
« Is any place where is possible to dowlload the honolulu vers 12 ? The only vers. I can see on Pcsoft is the 14, but I have webdev 12 If is possible I would apreciate if somebody ca… »
Iniciado em 17 jul. 2009 por
« Hi, We have encounter strange behavior when testing our form for data entry using IE browser version 7. the autofill cache simply does not work. However if we use the same IE brow… »
Iniciado em 08 ago. 2009 por
« Hi All, Can anybody tell me how I can change the URL of the web site I deployed from http://examples.webdev.info/WD140AWP/WD140Awp.exe/CONNECT/REWALI_US to simply http://examples.… »
Iniciado em 02 ago. 2009 por
« Following the tutorial I'm stucked now on page 130 "Adding a home page". I'm unable to do this, because after validating (Step 3) NOTHING happens. No new page gets displayed/genera… »
Iniciado em 27 jul. 2009 por
« Hello. As I go through the first tutorial in my WebDev 14 manual. On page 48 as I type in the code I continuously get errors talking about "prefixed" and "non-prefixed" variables.… »
Iniciado em 24 jul. 2009 por
« Hi there, i have inherited an ancient website when the previous developer suddenly left, without any handover. But i also got his computer. I am not in any way experienced with We… »
Iniciado em 23 jul. 2009 por
« tryng to display the Help inside the program, on many pages I get This WLangage function is not available for current filter (products, languages, database, etc.) To modify the f… »
Iniciado em 16 jul. 2009 por
« I´m looking for new templates for webdev12 I have 2 templates from webdev12 and 6 templates that come from webdev11 :activevista, mediaplayes...etc There are more templates than t… »
Iniciado em 15 jul. 2009 por
« Hello. How can I change the border color of an edit control when it takes the focus for the user to quickly identify which field is edited. Thank you.… »
Sem resposta
« Dear all, For example, I have a clickable image and I link it to an image on My desktop and webdev comfirms me to put the image in the _WEB directory and I do but when I run the si… »