PC SOFT

GRUPOS DE DISCUSSÃO PROFISSIONAL
WINDEVWEBDEV e WINDEV Mobile

pcsoft.us.webdev
Fórum dedicado a WEBDEV (versão atual), em Inglês
« Hello, We are pleased to announce that new testimonials from the USA have been added to our website. You can read about what project managers from different parts of the USA have … »
Iniciado em 07 nov. 2008 por
« Hi, I want you to recommend or advise me some way to send e-mail using webdev. The problem I have is that I can not activate the "ssl" to send e-mail with Gmail accounts. What ar… »
Iniciado em 31 out. 2008 por
« I am trying to use a button to open a page in a new browser. I had this working and then for some reason it just stopped. When I try to open a page in a new window it just opens th… »
Iniciado em 30 out. 2008 por
« Dear All, Is is possibe in WB12 to create drop down menus using WB12 only ? Thank you in advance for your help. JC… »
Iniciado em 17 out. 2008 por
« Hi, I try to create a site (by using WebDev12) that can use taxonomies. A taxonomy is a way to sort and categorize content. The taxonomy consists of a vocabulary and respective ter… »
Iniciado em 29 out. 2008 por
Sem resposta
« webdev 12 : a simple select distinct in a query that returns correct results when testing the query is NOT giving the same results when I bind this query with a table control.. in … »
Iniciado em 26 out. 2008 por
« I have installed webdev 12 on a Windows 2008 terminal server. I can start and work with windev locally on the server, no problem. When I try to log on a remote desktop, I get the m… »
Iniciado em 29 jul. 2008 por
« I am developing an application in which I need much handling tables. The problem is that I was not to be that some columns of the tables are increasing drastically in size by slid… »
Iniciado em 22 out. 2008 por
« Hi, I am using the French Webdev version but I would like to use the English naming convention chart that PCSoft offers. Does anyone know if the naming convention is the same in E… »
Iniciado em 21 out. 2008 por
« Good Day Using gpw on a webdev site that is running in a VM; when I try to access the configuration to add new users I get an "Operation failed - file is read-only" error. The logg… »
Iniciado em 15 out. 2008 por