PC SOFT

GRUPOS DE DISCUSSÃO PROFISSIONAL
WINDEVWEBDEV e WINDEV Mobile

pcsoft.us.webdev
Fórum dedicado a WEBDEV (versão atual), em Inglês
« I have installed webdev 12 on a Windows 2008 terminal server. I can start and work with windev locally on the server, no problem. When I try to log on a remote desktop, I get the m… »
Iniciado em 29 jul. 2008 por
« I am developing an application in which I need much handling tables. The problem is that I was not to be that some columns of the tables are increasing drastically in size by slid… »
Iniciado em 22 out. 2008 por
« Hi, I am using the French Webdev version but I would like to use the English naming convention chart that PCSoft offers. Does anyone know if the naming convention is the same in E… »
Iniciado em 21 out. 2008 por
« Good Day Using gpw on a webdev site that is running in a VM; when I try to access the configuration to add new users I get an "Operation failed - file is read-only" error. The logg… »
Iniciado em 15 out. 2008 por
« Hi - I'm trying to develop a website content manager for a bunch of clients. I want to set it up so that each client can edit their own web pages content. I'm using a field for t… »
Iniciado em 04 out. 2008 por
« If a page has fields from several tables, when you do a "PagetoFile()" and "Hadd()", will the system take care of getting the fields into the correct tables as long as they are lin… »
Iniciado em 18 set. 2008 por
« Does WebDev 12 have support for user logins where you can assign them rights to view / add / delete, etc. on certain pages / controls? Or does this have to be coded from scratch? … »
Iniciado em 22 set. 2008 por
« colleagues (as) I have a control board to view the records of a database The problem is that I need to do it through the client code. I do so if it works well mdatos1 is Data S… »
Iniciado em 19 set. 2008 por
« I want to implement Test Driven Development in WebDev. My question is... has someone experience in this field with WebDev? In WinDev this is easy, because i can create a test for… »
Iniciado em 19 set. 2008 por
« On each record I create, I have a field called "Created". In the analysis it is set up as a "Date Type" and a sub-type of "Date and Time". I'm trying to get the "Date and Time" in … »
Iniciado em 18 set. 2008 por