PC SOFT

GRUPOS DE DISCUSSÃO PROFISSIONAL
WINDEVWEBDEV e WINDEV Mobile

pcsoft.us.webdev
Fórum dedicado a WEBDEV (versão atual), em Inglês
« Hello, WebDev offers the ..URL properties and ..Value properties on iFrame. These properties let you dynamically change the content of an iFrame. This way, you can dynamically di… »
Iniciado em 28 ago. 2008 por
« Hi All, I'm new to Webdev12. I find that the data in an analysis is accessable only in the project in which the analysis is created. I say this because when I run a simple program … »
Iniciado em 10 ago. 2008 por
« Hi - very new to WebDev. I'm trying to add a record to a file without having to go to another page to do it. I know an AJAX table can be used to update a field - can it also be use… »
Iniciado em 19 ago. 2008 por
« Hi, How can I display an image in a table column? I have a column that is not linked to any fields and its type is Image. I want to be able to set the image depending on the value… »
Iniciado em 25 abr. 2008 por
« Hello, WinDev, WebDev and WinDev Mobile offer component class derivation. A component may contain classes in its interface. You can derivate these classes from the host project, … »
Iniciado em 25 ago. 2008 por
« I know this question has been asked many times, but I'm not able to configure a webserver in order to work with webdev 12. On my workstation is Vista home premium and IIS 7 install… »
Iniciado em 25 ago. 2008 por
« Hi, I am trying to read the contact list from Outlook in a WebDev-12 application and display the email addresses in a combo-box. I have used the following code: ----------------… »
Iniciado em 21 ago. 2008 por
« i'm starting to think buying this system was a mistake. I can't get the RAD to work - always comes up with errors in the code. And Generating a RAD Pattern - I can't find sufficien… »
« Each of my tales have a "created" and "Modified" field for the date and time the record was created. How can I have both of these fields default to the current date / time? The 'de… »
« Hello All, Sorry - newbee question. How do I delete unwanted projects in Webdev12. I have created quite a few projects to test various functionality of Webdev12 now when I try to … »
Iniciado em 11 ago. 2008 por