PC SOFT

GRUPOS DE DISCUSSÃO PROFISSIONAL
WINDEVWEBDEV e WINDEV Mobile

pcsoft.us.webdev
Fórum dedicado a WEBDEV (versão atual), em Inglês
« Hi all, I am using AWP pages and AJAX tables. I have noticed the problem before while debugging the code with info() and error() functions. For example, I put my fill_table() func… »
Iniciado em 21 mar. 2008 por
« Hi, Is it possible to do a nested PageDisplayDialog meaning that you call a dialog using PageDisplayDialog from another page that in itself has been called with PageDisplayDialog?… »
Iniciado em 18 abr. 2008 por
« Hi all, I have only a table in a cell in my page. Table is being filled with a query. Table's styles are local, some columns are centered, some are left aligned and some are right… »
Iniciado em 14 abr. 2008 por
« Hi all, I am developing a multilingual website with AWP. Languages are Turkish&English. I put a combobox showing languages and whenever it changes language parameter of the links … »
Iniciado em 10 abr. 2008 por
« Hello: It's possible to read the inputs from a device connected to PC client (RS232) and processed it in a webde page? How Can I do it? Thanks… »
Iniciado em 12 abr. 2008 por
« Hi everyone I use WebDev 11 and I need to run the site on Internet Explorer 7 I load 100 elements into a Treeview, but sometimes the treeview puts a white space between the element… »
Iniciado em 10 abr. 2008 por
« How to navigate table and select table records usign keyboard keys in WebDev (ajax mode)?… »
Iniciado em 09 mar. 2008 por
Sem resposta
« I had to downgrade to my previous situation after the last update. I was having several serious connection problems. Regards.… »
Iniciado em 05 mar. 2008 por
« As in http://forum.pcsoft.fr/post.awp… it seems dificult to solve this bug, once it exists from the initial release of webdeb 12. Regards.… »
Iniciado em 05 mar. 2008 por
« Gaarna heeft of liever gezegd wil iemand voorbeeld programma's sturen van windev. Dit om sneller met windev te gaan ontwikkelen en om te zien hoe de proramma's er uit zien met wind… »
Iniciado em 19 dez. 2007 por