PC SOFT

GRUPOS DE DISCUSSÃO PROFISSIONAL
WINDEVWEBDEV e WINDEV Mobile

pcsoft.us.webdev
Fórum dedicado a WEBDEV (versão atual), em Inglês
« Hi, I'm new to Windev and I am looking to print (preview) a report from a screen based on the data on the screen only. I have a form designed with data from a datafile in the anal… »
Iniciado em 19 fev. 2008 por
« Hi How can I un-select items in a multi-select listbox? I have used: FOR ALL SELECTED ROW n OF LISTBOX tmp = LISTBOX[n] to read the selected items, and it works ok. Now I need… »
Iniciado em 16 fev. 2008 por
« It is possibile to have a vertical scrollbar on a treeview ? The problem is that the width of the treeview autoresize according to the number of elements on it, while I need a tree… »
Iniciado em 08 fev. 2008 por
« On Page, I have 2 cells each containig a table. On initial load into IE7 browser, it displays first cell with table and grid from second table which belongs to second cell. After I… »
Iniciado em 03 fev. 2008 por
Sem resposta
« I have a internal page (inside cell) containing treeview, ok and Cancel buttons initialy invisible. Button next to the edit control where to save clicked item from treeview changes… »
Iniciado em 29 jan. 2008 por
Sem resposta
« Hello, Direct printing in PDF file works on my development PC. But after deployment to the websever (WEBDEV Test 10) it wil not work. Who can help me fix this problem? Greeting f… »
Iniciado em 27 jan. 2008 por
« Hi How can I set the "Status" property of an Edit-Control object via code? The modifier screen shows an extensive list of properties for the Edit-Control object, including "Status… »
Iniciado em 24 jan. 2008 por
« Anyone knows about some calendar control? and how to use it in webdev 11 ?… »
Iniciado em 21 jan. 2008 por
« How to put hidden DIV object and then display it in front of other controls with click on the button. I need popup like container of controls (treeview,edit,button) to be displaye… »
Iniciado em 23 jan. 2008 por
2 respostas
« Hi. I have a data Table with product data: Name and Url of manufacturer. In a Webdeb page i am include a Table control to list the data. How can i open the web page of manufactur… »
Iniciado em 18 jan. 2008 por