PC SOFT

GRUPOS DE DISCUSSÃO PROFISSIONAL
WINDEVWEBDEV e WINDEV Mobile

pcsoft.us.webdev
Fórum dedicado a WEBDEV (versão atual), em Inglês
« Hi How can I set the "Status" property of an Edit-Control object via code? The modifier screen shows an extensive list of properties for the Edit-Control object, including "Status… »
Iniciado em 24 jan. 2008 por
« Anyone knows about some calendar control? and how to use it in webdev 11 ?… »
Iniciado em 21 jan. 2008 por
« How to put hidden DIV object and then display it in front of other controls with click on the button. I need popup like container of controls (treeview,edit,button) to be displaye… »
Iniciado em 23 jan. 2008 por
2 respostas
« Hi. I have a data Table with product data: Name and Url of manufacturer. In a Webdeb page i am include a Table control to list the data. How can i open the web page of manufactur… »
Iniciado em 18 jan. 2008 por
« Hi, I have frame set with 3 frames (Left,Top and bottom). In top frame have "master" table. The data on rest of the frames should be refreshed depending on selected row in top fram… »
Iniciado em 17 jan. 2008 por
2 respostas
« HNY I am trying to figure out how to control expandable areas on a dynamic WB page. I know that it does not work with ajax. What I want to be able to do is to have a column withi… »
Iniciado em 03 jan. 2008 por
« Is there any way to evaluate WebDev without purchasing it?… »
Iniciado em 22 dez. 2007 por
Sem resposta
« When using the currency input mask, I am having trouble being to get the following format: £x.xx £xx.xx £xxx.xx £x,xxx.xx etc. First of all when typing the "price" in an edit bo… »
Iniciado em 28 nov. 2007 por
« Good Morning, I want to develop a website using webdev dynamic site and I have a windows 2003 with iis / ftp installed. What have I to install to server to permit me to run the web… »
Iniciado em 28 nov. 2007 por
« Hi, Ive built and deployed a web application on the WebDev test server application. It took me a while to set it up on our server but I got there in the end. Still one or two thing… »
Iniciado em 28 out. 2007 por