PC SOFT

GRUPOS DE DISCUSSÃO PROFISSIONAL
WINDEVWEBDEV e WINDEV Mobile

Inicio → WINDEV (versões anteriores) → WINDEV MOBILE CLIENT/SERVER ON WINDOWS SERVER 2012
WINDEV MOBILE CLIENT/SERVER ON WINDOWS SERVER 2012
Iniciado por Curuchupa, mar., 13 2018 4:46 PM - 4 respostas
Membro registado
1 mensagem
Publicado em março, 13 2018 - 4:46 PM
Hi there,

I am developing an IOS APP and I am trying to connect hfsql client/server windev mobile To a windows server 2012 using Public IP, but just using a VPN connection I can do that but using the IP get error in connection, anybody can point me where I can find information about that or somebody can help me.

Thks
Publicado em março, 24 2018 - 2:57 PM
Any body knows about this issue or never try this someone!!!
Membro registado
498 mensagems
Popularité : +8 (8 votes)
Publicado em abril, 03 2018 - 9:56 PM
Hi

Could you tell what do you use as an IP on the Analysis connection?

thanks
Best Regards.
Publicado em abril, 23 2018 - 5:35 PM
hi Tere,

The IP used on analysis connection is the public IP, I mean the IP from my internet provider, but when I use VPN and use this IP I have not problem beside when use IP on local network works good.
The thing is I want to use through the Internet the database and I have never done that but I don't know if it's possible..
Publicado em abril, 25 2018 - 3:07 AM
Juan a écrit :
hi There,

The IP used on analysis connection is the public IP, I mean the IP from my internet provider, but when I use VPN and use this IP I have not problem beside when use IP on local network works good.
The thing is I want to use through the Internet the database and I have never done that but I don't know if it's possible..