PC SOFT

GRUPOS DE DISCUSSÃO PROFISSIONAL
WINDEVWEBDEV e WINDEV Mobile

Inicio → WINDEV (versões anteriores) → EmulateInput() does not recognize controls in a window from external component (WD24)
EmulateInput() does not recognize controls in a window from external component (WD24)
Iniciado por Jacek, abr., 07 2021 4:37 PM - 2 respostas
Membro registado
7 mensagems
Publicado em abril, 07 2021 - 4:37 PM
After spending several frustrating hours, I need a workaround for a simple automatic test like this:
Procedure MyScenario()
EmulateInput(WIN_RegVisitA_BOC.EDT_CargoCode,"{F5}")
//Scenario that will be run when opening
// the "cmp_wdWS50DictSQL.WIN_SelectCargo" window
ON "cmp_wdWS50DictSQL.WIN_SelectCargo" DO
EmulateInput("cmp_wdWS50DictSQL.WIN_SelectCargo.TABL_Cargo","{DOWN}{DOWN}{ENTER}")
END

After it is run at the end of the last line with a call to EmulateInput() a No Entry icon is displayed with a tooltip: "EmulateInput function called. Error caused by 1 parameter. The 'cmp_wdWS50DictSQL.WIN_SelectCargo.TABL_Cargo' control is unknown."

- cmp_wdWS50DictSQL is the external component.
- WIN_SelectCargo is the window from this component.
- TABL_Cargo is the control from this window (the one not recognized)

I have checked the spelling, besides the script was "recorded" not entered by hand.
Any help, suggestions, how to make EmulateInput() recognize controls in external components ?

Or may be the Automatic Testing of Windows in WD is just a time wasting shitty trap for suckers like me.

Thanks in advance
/Jacek
Membro registado
3 mensagems
Publicado em junho, 23 2022 - 12:42 PM
I spent well over an hour trying to get my controller (the 8BitDo N30 Pro 2) to be recognized in the game and finally found a solution.
Membro registado
3 mensagems
Publicado em julho, 05 2022 - 11:19 AM
Baldwin escribió:
> I spent well over an hour trying to get my controller (the 8BitDo N30 Pro 2) to be recognized in the game and finally found a solution. https://www.mibridges.me/
I will endeavor to figure it out for extra.