PC SOFT

GRUPOS DE DISCUSSÃO PROFISSIONAL
WINDEVWEBDEV e WINDEV Mobile

Inicio → WINDEV 2024 → Oracle Native Access Error message
Oracle Native Access Error message
Iniciado por Mitchell, jun., 10 2008 3:44 PM - 11 respostas
Publicado em junho, 10 2008 - 3:44 PM
Hi all,
does anybody knows how to fix this error messages from native access of oracle? or from where? i am trying to fix it but since 2days now i still cannot fix it....help please....message below :
[color=#FF0000]"No library access to Oracle has been found (oci.dll or ociw32.dll): Oracle client layer is probably not installed correctly.
You must install a layer 7.3 minimum score Oracle to use native access WinDev for Oracle.
Dump error of module .
-- WL Call:
Processing , line , thread
Function , syntax #
-- Level: fatal error (EL_FATAL)
-- Error Code: 73001
-- WD55 Error Code: 3001
-- No system error code
-- No system error message
-- What happened?
ORACLE native access error.
Error Number = 1038

No library access to Oracle has been found (oci.dll or ociw32.dll): Oracle client layer is probably not installed correctly.
You must install a layer 7.3 minimum score Oracle to use native access WinDev for Oracle."[/color]

thanks in advance
Publicado em junho, 10 2008 - 6:28 PM
It seems you did'nt install the Oracle client on your PC.
After that a listener should be configured.

Leo
ps A nice tool to manage Oracle is Toad ([url=http://www.quest.com/toad-for-oracle]see Quest Software[/url])
Publicado em junho, 11 2008 - 2:13 PM
Hi leo,
I installed already the oracle client, but it seems still not working, anybody can suggest me here on how to used the oracle database native access ,and what are the other things might be needed..maybe i miss something here?
help please...
the procedure that i made is below : (maybe i miss somethng here?)
how to set the oracle native access
1. Install IIS / localhost must be running
2. create virtual directory for WIS
3. Install Oracle Client
4. Install oracle native access
5. Install oracle instant client
- configure by using the procedure : http://www.oracle.com/technology/pub/notes/technote_php_instant.html
6. Install WISWEB application (this is the application done in webdev using oracle native access)
7. Done
helps...
Publicado em junho, 11 2008 - 4:13 PM
Check the registry see if the oracle client is there.
Check the PATH variable to see if the oracle client is there, WEBDEV needs to know where is the oracle client.
In one of my servers( win 2k server) i had the same problem . After the installation of all the programs (WEBDEV,ORACLE NET and native access) WEBDEV still doesn't work and one restart of the server solve the problem.
you only need oracle net not all the oracle client to work with WEBDEV/WINDEV.
I'm using oracle 11g, i don't know if with other oracle version it is the same.
Publicado em junho, 11 2008 - 6:54 PM
hayyyyyyyyyyy,its my 3 days nows troubleshooting for this issue, till now still not working at all :-( , very very very tiring...
helppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp......S.O.S...
:-(
Publicado em junho, 11 2008 - 8:05 PM
Hello Mitchell...

I've never used the ORACLE native access, so I'm just guessing here...
But the message
No library access to Oracle has been found (oci.dll or ociw32.dll):
Oracle client layer is probably not installed correctly

seems to indicate the same kind of error I've seen for other accesses:
the dll requested (part of the oracle client) has to be accessible by
windev native access, which means that you should
1. find the dll in question (should be either in your oracle client
directory or windows/system)
2. copy it in the same directory than your windev dlls (and mainly the
oracle native access one)

Best regards
--
Fabrice Harari
International WinDev, WebDev and WinDev mobile Consulting

More information on http://www.fabriceharari.com

Mitchell wrote:
hayyyyyyyyyyy,its my 3 days nows troubleshooting for this issue, till now still not working at all :-( , very very very tiring...
helppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp......S.O.S...
:-(
Publicado em junho, 12 2008 - 1:53 PM
Can you access Oracle via another tool ?
Via SQLPlus f.i. ? This should be installed together with Oracle automaticly.
If you cannot connect to a DB via SQLPlus, perhaps the listener is not configured well.
Publicado em junho, 14 2008 - 3:55 PM
Hi leo,
I can access it through TOAD, sqlplus, and .net visual studio,...the listener is working well, but the error still comes....that error is strange to me..till today still not yet solved...if i run it in webdev server engine, that errors will come..on the same machine on which the webdev server is installed the SQLPLUS,TOAD is working fine... something is missing here i really don't know .. :-( :-( :-(
:confused:
Publicado em junho, 16 2008 - 1:55 PM
Hi Mate,
You are using the Native driver if i read this correctly? Could you try using OLE DB just as a test?
Also, what client OS are you using? If you're using Vista try running Webdev in administrator mode just to be on the safe side.
A problem i had before with webdev is the context in which the app server runs. .NET uses a different policy, so my ASP.NET apps worked a charm, but webdev didnt on Oracle 9i. How do you authenticate to Oracle, ie. password or integrated?
What I had to do was changing the context in which the webdev app server runs, ie, give it a domain account to run under. Note that this was for OLE DB, so your case could be different. But again, this was with Vista Ultimate to a Win2003 server DB.
Regards
Membro registado
3.651 mensagems
Popularité : +175 (223 votes)
Publicado em dezembro, 12 2019 - 3:07 PM
Exist TSNname.ora????

--
Adriano José Boller
adrianoboller@gmail.com
http://wxinformatica.com.br/
Publicado em dezembro, 19 2019 - 5:28 PM
Hi,

I have a web service soap and rest using Oracle native driver in Company and it gave me this error, already installed Oracle Client provided by Oracle website and Pcsoft Native Oracle Driver and could not run, this error and does not say what to do or where to start using the problem or what is not right?

The client is charging me a solution.

WL call: Process of 'Global procedure ws_callback_Oracle (server)' (COL_GlobalProcedures.ws_callback_Oracle), line 35 'HAdd' function, syntax 1 What happened? native ORACLE access error. Error Number = 1038 No access library to Oracle was found (oci.dll or ociw32.dll): the Oracle client layer may not be installed properly. To use the native WINDEV access for Oracle, you must install an Oracle client layer (version 7.3 or later). The Oracle client layer must be found in a directory declared in PATH. Error code: 73001 Level: fatal error WD55 error code: 3001 Dump of the error of 'wd240hf.dll' module (24.0.110.1). Identifier of detailed information (.err): 72801 Debugging information: IEWDORA=100.5 Module=<WDORA> Version=<24.0.13.0> Provider: WinDevOracle User: mas Data source: infotst Command time-out: 0 Unicode supported: 1 Page code of WL: 1252 ANSI charset ID = -1 Fonction (7,0) Additional Information: EIT_NATIVECODE : <1038> EIT_LOGICALTABLENAME : <T071_SMS_CALLBACK> EIT_PILEWL : Global procedure ws_callback_Oracle (server) (COL_GlobalProcedures.ws_callback_Oracle), line 35 EIT_DATEHEURE : 19/12/2019 11:04:13 EIT_TYPE_WDFILE : <7> EIT_IDCODE : <458752> EIT_CODEHTTP : <500>

I thank you for your help!
Membro registado
3.651 mensagems
Popularité : +175 (223 votes)
Publicado em março, 02 2020 - 10:27 PM
SOLUCAO - SOLUTION ERROR DRIVER NATIVE ORACLE

native ORACLE access error.
Error Number = 1038

No access library to Oracle was found (oci.dll or ociw32.dll): the Oracle client layer may not be installed properly.
You must install an Oracle 7.3 client layer (minimum) to use the WINDEV Native Connector for Oracle.
The Oracle client layer must be in a directory declared in PATH.

Solution About Error Driver Oracle

It error it incrible!!!!!

IN 32 AND 64 BITS ERROR

To solve this message we had to copy all the files in the folder

C:\Webdev 25\Programmes\Framework\Win64x86

to the folder

C:\Webdev 25\Programmes\Framework\Win32x86

All files

After copying all the files, we rename the EXE to ....with_error

wdtst_user_with_error.exe
wdtst_with_error.exe

After rename files

wdtst_user64.exe to wdtst_user.exe
wdtst64.exe to wdtst.exe

Test Connection use SID OK in Framework 32 and 64 bits now

RUNNING SQL OK

So it is something serious, the Webdev installed in the 64 bits version with the Oracle driver it has something inside it where it points to 32, because changing the files worked. PLEASE URGENTLY REQUEST A CORRECTION PACK TO GENERATE NEW DOWNLOAD VERSION

Version 24 and 25 Driver native it is equal error!!!!

I think this problem has been going on for years. There is somewhere the direction of the route which dll to use if 32 or 64, and that place, even in version 64, points to framework 32 and that is why this error occurs.

Please see this with the technicians, here I solved it, but there must be more people using the oracle driver with this problem.

--
Adriano José Boller
adrianoboller@gmail.com
http://wxinformatica.com.br/
Mensagem modificada, março, 02 2020 - 10:48 PM