PC SOFT

GRUPOS DE DISCUSSÃO PROFISSIONAL
WINDEVWEBDEV e WINDEV Mobile

Inicio → WINDEV 2024 → Ad Hoc reporting for WebDev sugestions?
Ad Hoc reporting for WebDev sugestions?
Iniciado por Brian, mar., 22 2010 3:18 PM - 6 respostas
Publicado em março, 22 2010 - 3:18 PM
Hello,
I am looking for suggestions. I need web based Ad Hoc reporting tool for my WebDev 14 and HyperFile SQL C/S app.
I need the potential customer to be able to build and save for future use simple column based reports via a browser.
Any and all sugegstions welcomed.
Cheers
Brian
Publicado em março, 22 2010 - 4:27 PM
I agree.
I thought when I purchased WebDev that there was indead a Web based ad hoc reporting capability. But found out this is not true.
Yes I fould quite a few by googling and there expensive/complicated. Some want 25K ! there nuts :)
I have not had much luck finding a simple to use AdHoc reporting tool.
Cheers
Brian
Publicado em março, 22 2010 - 4:27 PM
I believe it was last year I was looking for the same thing. I did a search on Google and found quite a few. It is a pity that PCSoft does not have their Reports and Queries web enabled.
Publicado em março, 22 2010 - 4:47 PM
Hello Brian
there is no ready to use tool, but if what you want is a simple table/column reporting on one file at a time, it is not very complicated to build yourself:
- First let the user select the file in a combo (hlistfile)
- then let the user select the fields of that file in a table wich checkboxes (by example) (hlistfield to fill the table)
- Save the result any way you want
- when printing of the 'report' is requested, use the iPrint functions (not the report) to build the printing, and that's it
Once it's built the right way, it can be used on any file or any application
best regards
Publicado em março, 22 2010 - 5:16 PM
Thanks Fabrice,
I will give this some thought.
Cheers
Brian
Publicado em março, 27 2010 - 12:06 AM
Hello,
Found one I think.
http://www.stimulsoft.com/
Under $ 400!
A little complecated for some of my users but looks promising. They are adding ODBC for their new PHP version.
Cheers
Brian
Publicado em novembro, 28 2019 - 4:23 PM
Has anybody used Stimulsoft for WinDev or WebDev?