PC SOFT

GRUPOS DE DISCUSSÃO PROFISSIONAL
WINDEVWEBDEV e WINDEV Mobile

Inicio → WINDEV 2024 → Java and MySql
Java and MySql
Iniciado por Denis Jobin, dez., 02 2014 1:52 PM - 7 respostas
Publicado em dezembro, 02 2014 - 1:52 PM
I am attempting to create a Java application using MySql as a db. I am
having some difficulties, which I am not going to list here.

In this group, as well as the french group, there is not much
information about this subject.

I only want to know if anyone here has been successful in creating a
complete application in Java with MySql as a database.

I would also like to know which important points I need to know to succeed.
Membro registado
151 mensagems
Popularité : +1 (3 votes)
Publicado em abril, 26 2019 - 6:26 PM
I never got any reaction or reply to this post.
I am trying again, in 2019, with version 24, to make a WinDev App in Java using a MySql DB.

If anyone has succeeded to create a similar app, please let me know how to proceed.

--
Publicado em agosto, 23 2021 - 9:52 AM
Java is stage free, that implies Java projects can run flawlessly on Linux, Windows, and MacOS.In reality, Java is also upheld on many installed and versatile stages. Java alludes to the procurement of information, abilities, and capabilities because of the educating of professional or reasonable abilities and information that identify with explicit valuable skills. Our Java Course In Pune has explicit objectives of working on one's ability, limit, and execution. Java is a generally well known, powerful, secure, stage free, multithreading based significant level programming language.

https://www.sevenmentor.com/java-training-classes-in-pune.php
Publicado em agosto, 23 2021 - 9:53 AM
Java is stage free, that implies Java projects can run flawlessly on Linux, Windows, and MacOS.In reality, Java is also upheld on many installed and versatile stages. Java alludes to the procurement of information, abilities, and capabilities because of the educating of professional or reasonable abilities and information that identify with explicit valuable skills.
Membro registado
14 mensagems
Publicado em setembro, 10 2021 - 7:46 AM
Hi, ALL of the postings here are refering to WINDEV, WEBDEV and WINDEV mobile. Obviously, you will not get any help to any non-WLanguage programming! However, WINDEV can be used to make a WLanguage-program - including GUI - and convert it to run as a Java program. The WLanguage instruction set for Java is limited and will not include some 'standard'-features of WINDEV, but it will run just fine, mainly when called from a server, HFSQL database on the server. I *think* that using MySQL in WINDEV's Java-mode can be used too.

--
Gunter Predl
paypal@windev.at
Publicado em dezembro, 03 2021 - 7:39 PM
Probably because the answer is no. I have just wasted a week trying to create a small project in Java. It seems to be very buggy, especially when you try to run it as a compiled jar and out of the development system. Very frustrating, there should be a manual that talks about what features work and which ones to stay away from.
Publicado em dezembro, 06 2021 - 11:35 AM
Nice information. Learn JAVA Certification Course in Pune in Affordable Fees from Best JAVA Trainingin Institute in Pune in Classroom or Online Training in Short Duration from Experts with Free Job Placement Support.

https://phminds.tribe.so/post/what-is-java-innovation-and-for-what-reason-do-i-want-it-learn-java-certifi--61addd9ad2e8cee156f71cfc
Membro registado
3 mensagems
Publicado em março, 01 2022 - 5:51 PM
Iimplies Java projects can run flawlessly on Linux, Windows, and MacOS.In reality, Java is also upheld on many installed and versatile stages. Java alludes to the procurement of information, abilities, and capabilities because of the educating of professional or reasonable abilities and information that identify with explicit valuable skills