PC SOFT

GRUPOS DE DISCUSSÃO PROFISSIONAL
WINDEVWEBDEV e WINDEV Mobile

Inicio → WINDEV 2024 → XML Signature (XMLDSig) and LST 103
XML Signature (XMLDSig) and LST 103
Iniciado por Ola, mar., 17 2016 10:20 AM - 4 respostas
Publicado em março, 17 2016 - 10:20 AM
Hi all,

I have found it the hard way -- knocking my head endlessly against a brick wall -- that Windev is not capable of doing a W3C standard XML Signature (also called XMLDSig, XML-DSig, XML-Sig). They do have all kinds of signatures, but they seem to be produced mainly for the users of French health care systems.

However, LST 103 seems to try and offer some kind of solution to this problem, using a .NET assemly, see the summary of the latest LST:

http://www.pcsoft.fr/lst/

If any of you has access to this LST publication, I would like to hear what kind of signature is produced in the sample code shown there. Also I would like to know, what is the name and supplier of the .NET assembly used there.

I do understand (as kindly asked by PCSoft) that their support system cannot supply this information to me, because my Windev is not of the current version, and, after all, I only have some 250 unused support requests from versions 5,5-19.

They did promise, however, that they could send me the sample code from that LST, if my Windev was of the latest version. Unfortunately I plan to upgrade only when version 21 is available.

I wonder, if anybody could supply the info I need, and possibly also the sample code?

best regards
Ola
Publicado em março, 17 2016 - 10:33 AM
Hi Ola,

that example uses the System.XML and System.Security classes from MIcrosoft . Should be already installed on your system I guess.
Publicado em março, 17 2016 - 11:54 PM
Thanks, Arie,

So it seems I don't need to buy anything extra.
Can you confirm, whether the XML signature made in the LST is done according to W3C standard (also called XMLDSig, XML-DSig, XML-Sig)?

Ola
Publicado em março, 18 2016 - 9:10 AM
Ola,

I'm afraid I don't know that. The code is not really telling that.
At some point functions from this library are called
System.Security.Cryptography.Xml
Publicado em outubro, 17 2017 - 2:34 AM
Hi Ola

Have you made any progress with this? Did you get a copy of the source from LST 103?

Anything you can share with this greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Regards,
Derek