PC SOFT

GRUPOS DE DISCUSSÃO PROFISSIONAL
WINDEVWEBDEV e WINDEV Mobile

Inicio → WINDEV 2024 → Capturing Data Sent As An SMS Text For Use In A REST Webservice
Capturing Data Sent As An SMS Text For Use In A REST Webservice
Iniciado por Mister VINCENT, ago., 21 2019 1:32 AM - Sem resposta
Membro registado
19 mensagems
Publicado em agosto, 21 2019 - 1:32 AM
I have a project with two configurations (Windows 32 bit and REST Webservice).

The Windows 32 bit configuration controls all functions of scheduling using the SCHEDULE control. Applications are entered and, according to a schedule, appointments that are due within a given date range send SMS text messages to patients. This is done using the NEXMO API.

The REST Webservice configuration makes use of a webhook to capture incoming message and send specific answers such as Visit Confirmed or Please Call The Office (this depending on the answer sent by the patient). This works perfectly. But I want to do something that makes identifying the appointment record (in TASK file) easier to identify. I want to send the primary key, in the outgoing message, as part of the text. I want the webservice to use this key as part of the incoming message so that, if the patient accepts the appointment, I will be able to use the value passed in the outgoing message to find the appointment record and mark it as confirmed.

Currently, I am using the incoming telephone number to identify the appointment record. But, it is possible to make a mistake since the same telephone number can occur many times in the appointment records and, even more so, if the same person has multiple appointments within the specific date range I have sent confirmation requests for.

Is there a way to capture that key sent in the message to patient so that I can use it for retrieval of the correct TASK record?

My server where the webhook is located also houses the HFSQL C/S files. So, both configurations have access to the files.

Any help on this would be appreciated.

--
Vincent D Crosby