WINDEVWEBDEV e WINDEV Mobile

Inicio → WINDEV 2024 → Facing an issue with HFSQL database version 23
Facing an issue with HFSQL database version 23
Iniciado por Mohammed SALAH, nov., 19 2019 4:50 PM - 4 respostas
Membro registado
3 mensagems
Publicado em novembro, 19 2019 - 4:50 PM
Hi,

I'd be very grateful if you could help me, I'm using an HFSQL client/Server version 23.
I'm facing a unique problem, for example I'm trying to run a query "Select * from user" such query should return 41 records, it sometimes does and sometimes returns only 2 records. I'm not facing such issue in a certain table, but all through the database

thanks,
Membro registado
3.655 mensagems
Popularité : +175 (223 votes)
Publicado em novembro, 21 2019 - 9:04 PM
Hi,

This type of error can be two things:

a) Reindex indexes or delete and create new ones (ndx)
b) Internet connection error or problems with defective network cards or switch hub.

Check both items and give me a return please.

--
Adriano José Boller
adrianoboller@gmail.com
http://wxinformatica.com.br/
Membro registado
3 mensagems
Publicado em janeiro, 08 2020 - 2:18 PM
Hi,

Thanks for your reply.
a) We have already tried re-indexing the indexes, same as creating new ones but with no luck.
b) About the internet connection, the database and the control center as both installed over the same server (VM), so the queries are running locally

If you have any inputs that can helps us resolving such issue, please feedback us.

Thanks,
M.Salah
Membro registado
14 mensagems
Publicado em janeiro, 09 2020 - 7:06 PM
Hi, have you ever tried to use HLitPremier()?

--
Programmeur Analyste
Membro registado
3 mensagems
Publicado em fevereiro, 18 2020 - 9:45 AM
Hi Kavuyo03,

Yes, we using through the code. but the problem reported is an abnormal behavior from the database side even though no applications are currently connected to the database. the mentioned problem also appears when your run a simple query directly on the database, knowing that all the applications that used to connect are shutdown, even if we tried to restart both the hyper file and the manta manager the problem still exists.

not the queries as mention were run directly over the database, and both the control center and the database are located on the same server, so it's not related to network.

is there anything related to the Virtual Machine environment that may force the query to stop processing from a security or firewall perspective on the server?

Thanks,
M.Salah